Mr. Incredible & Pals

I don’t think anyone could have not laughed at anything in that commentary. 8D 8D 8D

You can say that again. Everytime I pop in the second disc, I always have to watch it again.

Every time? Wow, you are definitely the #1 TI fan.

BTW, if you were a super, wat would you choose your name to be? The Star Swordsman actually sounds pretty cool lol.

I love Mr. Incredibles and Pals, it’s so real how that happens to so many celebrities when they endorse things. They end up in low-budget, disastrous videos. The commentary makes it even better. And to top that, Mr. Skiperdoo!!
Quick Off-Topic: How did your name come to being TSS, is it a super hero name, is it a name that was pre-existing from some sort of media, or is it your online alia/nickname you go with just cus.

I thought Mr. Skipperdoo was really adorable, but then I started to think, what was the purpose of him? Sure he is cuddley, but all he did was found the bridge. I mean, the bridge. It isn’t that hard to find. :laughing:

Well, that is a great question martini. Hang on, I’ll created a thread in the off-topic section about it.

Well, I think Mr. Skiperdoo was just part of the whole joke. Every low rate production has a random sidekick. :wink:

I sometimes wonder where the heck did Skipperdoo get glasses. And why does he need them.

Haha, again, it’s cheesy. I think Mr. Skiperdoo is so clever. It’s one thing to be good at making films, then it’s another thing to be good at making bad films on purpose to make others believe they are real. Its the magic of Pixar. They can do both.
Disney says: Oh, no you didn’t!!!

I was watching it again today, and I saw that the two villains were Lady Lightbug and this corn dude. I was thinking what other cheesy villains could Mr. Incredible encounter. Its good to imagine.

Lipovision?? It is actually called “Syncro-Vox”. It is most often associoted with the Clutch Cargo cartoon series, but it was also used in Space Angel, and Captain Fathom.

Clutch Cargo was created before I was born, but it was shown on TV when I was a kid.

He is the funniest part of the short when he does the voice over

Yeah, when I heard Frozone and mr. Incredible commenting on the cartoon, I nearly died laughing. My lord it was hilarious.

I agree. The commentary for that short was really funny. I cracked up so hard whenever Frozone was yelling.

And I love Mr. Skipperdoo. Without that rabbit (or bunny), the world would end. :laughing: 8D

It was hard not to laugh at this short for the first time with the commentary on.

Frozone: “That rabbit is working on my LAST nerve!”

This was an extremely funny short :laughing: . But it was even funnier with the commentary by Mr. Incredible and Frozone. I laughed so hard at that :laugh: ! I think, besides Frozone’s rant about how it tainted his image, my favorite quote would have to be Mr. I’s response to his rant…

“Hey, you’re shouting. Don’t shout.”

Just to hear him, being the big, brawny guy he is, being so gentle and calm, and Frozone is all freaking out :laughing: ! Yeah, it might’ve been cheesy. Sure, it might of never aired, but it was hilarious!

Is this on the second disc of the two disc DVD set? If it is, I lost it. Not the set, just the second disc.

Yep, that’s where it is.

it is, but if you want to watch it, try find it on youtube.

I’ll have to look on YouTube after school today.

Considering that he encountered a corn villain, and you said “cheesy”, what came first to my imagination is “StinkyCheeseMan”. or someone like that. A villain out to destroy the world, one piece of stinky cheese at a time! xD