Music from SgtYayap Productions

Thanks, TDIT! :smiley: Actually, now that you mention it, I DO hope to pursue this for a living! :smiley:

What might be my most ambitious project yet: a soundtrack for a TV series, in this case, The Office pilot episode. :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNut__rpu4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=N-8swwccsug

youtube.com/watch?v=7mMsiniVFWA

youtube.com/watch?v=YKFUG82C560

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc1y96OsKIo

youtube.com/watch?v=GZQWdY5gFgo

youtube.com/watch?v=JN5kwR2IVvU

youtube.com/watch?v=ExMgDVvpVFE

youtube.com/watch?v=yo-_mnAXblc

A cover of an unofficial T2 cue. :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4yfcDWOir0

Wow!
You’re very talented.

Thanks, rockitpop! :smiley:

Though, in all honesty, it seems my specialty would be making covers, as opposed to composing completely original pieces. :confused:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZCHm-76ddU

public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1p 
 0Cover.mp3

Wow, I really like all of them :smiley: Excellent work.

Thanks! :smiley:

Part 1 of a remake of the Terminator 1 soundtrack with mostly Terminator 2 sounds! :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwdUYfIQpJ4

In dedication to the late Leslie Nielsen, I did my own version of the titles music for his comedy debut, Airplane.

youtube.com/watch?v=JE31L-1YZUI

youtube.com/watch?v=6wtUb83YD34

Made a theme for one of my story ideas. The song is a semi-cover of Gary Numan’s “The Angel Wars”

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/custom-music-1

Also did this:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/velvet-elvis-cover

A demo I made for a collection of '80s sounds! :smiley:

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/kiss- 
 onic-remix

Well, after a long absence, both in terms of being here and in terms of musical originality, I recently composed this for HTTYD:

youtube.com/watch?v=L23rUpZP1Ec

soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/learn 
 rawl-cover

I really like your HTTYD treatment, SgtYayap! :slight_smile: A couple of constructive criticisms: it would’ve been better if you introduced a ‘jolt’ sound effect when Hiccup first sees Toothless much like how John Powell did it. Also, the piece didn’t quite ‘climax’ when Hiccup was about to stab Toothless. I was expecting a rising crescendo or at least the strings to quiver or something, but nope, it still remained ‘ambient’. Missed opportunity.

Other than that, I really love how you tried to make the ending very scary with the disturbing chords as Toothless pins Hiccup to the rock. And the middle bits were pretty good too.

Just a word of advice; try to comment on other people’s work here and participate in the discussions instead of only posting updates to your music work and fanfiction (although I do see you from time to time on the Monsters Inc forum). Perhaps people will start to take notice of you and then pay attention to your work when you comment on theirs! :wink:

Anyway, keep up the good work!