Musique's Pixar Fanart

Don’t you just love eating at the table or having a snack or whatever and then you take out a napkin and just doodle? Well I eating, and I started to doodle some cars stuff on a napkin! :smiley: Heres some of them… I drew Sally a lot (and baby sally’s) because shes fun to draw :smiley:~ I love the picture of her going ‘SQUEE’ oh and baby mcqueen :smiley:!

You did that on a napkin? Well, I guess anything’s possible. Heheh, very nicely done. :smiley:

Haha thxx but it was more then just one napkin haha! :smiley:

Awww, those drawings look absolutely adorable! Very, very nice!

Me as a 2004 Mazda Miata! :smiley:

Can anyone leave a quick comment or something for my new user on Devaint art, cause I’m using this as my ID
miatamary.deviantart.com/art/Mar … a-69999702

Heheheh, very nice, Musique . The color and the amount of detail is reall great. Nice job! :wink:

Musique, ooh! very nice picture! It looks so pretty in pink!

Wow. I agree with the others in that you are most talented in the artistic arena, especially at your age! You have such a cute and unique art style; the Nemo composition is, by far, one of my favorites.

By the way, you should post up your “Compliments to the Chef” drawing. I didn’t realize that it was you who drew that until now. T’was so adorable that I had to “favorite” it. Heheh. :smiley:

– Mitch

Awww thanks everyone! :smiley:~~ <33
and thanks Mitch, I’m so glad you like my art and favorited :smiley:!
here is the picture Compliments to the Chef: :wink:

Musique - Yeah, there it goes! Quite darling. :wink:

Oh, and you’re welcome! Heheh.

– Mitch

Musique: Aww, it is so adorable. I have to say that Remy kinda looks like a baby! Very cute!