My Pixar Art

Really cute drawings, M-O!
Your Lightning McQueen one is better than I can draw (I can’t even draw Cars characters).
Wall-E is very nicely detailed, and it looks just like him (except without color)
Bulls-Eye and Woody look great!
Don’t you want to color them, though?

Thanks! You sound like my sister now lol. I might start doing that in paint or something.

Here’s Randell.

Sorry still no color. I don’t lke coloring them in that much.

Randall and the Woody/Bullseye pictures look amazing! Keep it up!

Here’s one of my favorite character from cars

Guildo!

You drew Guido really nicely. I am going to say that you can use a little work on his lifting arms, but other than that, nice job.

Great drawings ! I tink Randall is gonna please lizardgirl. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the detail with Woody and Bullseye! There’s a lot of movement in that picture. And yup, Pixar.rocks is right- the Randall picture has definitely pleased me. :laughing: I like how you’ve drawn on a few of his scales to give a general impression. And Guido looks great, too! I’ll go with what some of the others have said and say that these would look great in colour.

Nice work, M-O! :smiley:

Thanks! Here’s Nemo and in color.

Yeh! A colored one! I think your drawings really look incredible in color. Keep it up. Nemo is just too cute.

Keep it up, M-O! :slight_smile:
Randall looks impressive, and Guido is drawn very well.
Oh, and I won’t forget Nemo, the first one in color! He is indeed cute.

Thanks TSS and bright dot-dasher! I’ll continue coloring 'em in.

You’re welcome M-O! I can’t wait to see more.

You’re welcome, M-O. (: Have fun making more, and we’ll enjoy seeing them!

Agreed ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nemo looks adorable, M-O! The simple colours work really well.

“Pitstop!”

I love Guido, your pictures are great (need more colour ones!)
Keep up the awesome work!

those are so cute!
especially Wall.E :smiley:

Not bad. It’s hard to make outlined 2D cartoons out of Pixar characters. At least for me it can me. The only times when it’s worked well is when I’ve drawn Lightning King and EVE that way. I like the Woody & Bullseye one! That turned out really well I think.

Thanks! Don’t worry ximonb the next ones are all going to be colored. Here’s Eve.

An alien from Toy Story is next. Those guys are so funny.