My son's bizarre Cars phobia

Well, Mack fell asleep when the Delinquents came. 8D

But that’s when DJ played Songbird…

The music DJ played before that was awesome.

Not to get too off topic but do you guys realize the person who posted this did so in February.
Not that there’s any problem with that, but it’s starnge it resurfaced.

I think threads die down and resurface like this…

What I meant is that she (the author) hasn’t posted since, so this post is kinda irrelevant. I’m surprised it hasn’t been archived yet. :laughing:

I was in a waiting room and Cars was playing and i saw this kid he left the room when Doc came on. XD

Oh boy, poor kid. Was he like afraid of him or something?

I heard that most boys got tired of the romance. :laughing:

JK. Maybe he thought it was a little boring. I also heard little boys didn’t like that.

My little cousin Ian loves it. He watches it all the time, but he still can’t seem to remember who Sally is… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi everyone! Its been AGES since I posted here, but on the subject of my thread; my boy HAS now watched Cars!!! He asked me to skip the tractor tipping/ combine harvester scene, but pretty much watched it all the way through! Soon as the film finished he was up in his room with his Cars models (after a year of nothing but Lego).

This is great news for me as I am becoming a Pixar junkie. Ratatouille is now my favourite Blu-Ray disc (you have to see Pixar on Bluray!). I have also reappraised Cars (didn’t rate it that much before) and like it a lot more now. Still not Pixar’s best, but 100% better than any animated movie by any other studio.

The other great news is we took him to the theatre (his first time ever) to see Wall-E! He loves it!!!

Almost as much as I do. :wink:

yay :smiley:, now it can pass through your generations haha