My story. toughts, idea's, opinions and feedback.

You will have to wait a weeeee little bit longer for any action, today was only setting up plans :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, still, it was a very intresting chapter. At least we know what the Supers will do. I can’t wait to see the plan inatiated into action. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

I just read your latest chapter. You really got me glued to my computer with this. So, I was reading and I saw the whole picture playing in my head like a movie. Really amazing action scenes. i can’t wait for the next page.

Speaking of which, I loved the ending. It really was a great nail-biting, cliff-hanging ending. Really, really nicely writen.

Sorry for the delay in new pages, but family problems have risen this week so I got my mind on foocussing on other stuff for a while. As soon as all goes better the story will go on.

Vekoma, oh if it is family problems, then take all the time you need. I’ll wait.

PS: I sincerely apologize for the PM. I hope you don’t feel that I’m rushing you.

Vekoma: Oh, that’s sad. :cry: Don’t worry; He’ll help you through it. :wink: Can’t wait to read more! :smiley:

great job…part of my favorites now.

Well Vekoma, I am glad to see you back on Pixar Planet and updating again. As for your most recent chapter, i really loved it. It was quite exciting at furst and I loved how you switched from the parents back to the kids. Really nicely written. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Same here TSS…can’t wait.

Sorry for the lack of updates but at the moment I don’t really have a lot of feeling for writing.

A while ago some bad things happened in the family and im still having some serious moodswings and issues now and then that just makes a hell out of my life at the moment. I hope to have a update ready soon though.

I have not ‘talked’ to you before (because I’m a greenhorn on Pixar Planet), but I find your fanfic interesting. Your school for superheroes kinda reminds me of Z.oom or the Mutant Academy. I’d like to see your spin on it. And I really hope your problems work out okay. I’d love to see the rest of your story. I’ll write a more detailed review at a later date. See ya around!
The Drive-In Theatre

Sorry to hear about that…please take your time.

New page up!
I hope to pick up some pace again soon now I am feeling a lot better lately.
(I also started with my art again albeit a bit slowly, it’s been a while since I made something.)

Its glad to read from this story again Vekoma. Really nice chapter. The farther I read, the more intense it got. i really loved the ending. I wonder [spoil]what the shadowy creature really is.[/spoil] I guess I won’t know until the next update. Keep up the great work.

PS: I think you spelled someone’s name wrong. Frozone’s real name is spelled Lucius. :wink:

Oh. right, my bad ><

Don’t worry about it. :wink: I’m just glad to know that you haven’t abandoned this story.

No update on the misterious creature yet, as it was time to switch to the Parr home again.

The song Violet was listening to was: ‘Say the same’ by ‘Hoobastank’

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=wS6sCaP-aW4

Wow, that was such a sad chapter. I feel very sorry for Violet. It makes me wanna cry with he. I’ll tell you that I have experienced a similar situation like hers before. Well, a great chapter once again. I can’t wait for an update.

Wow…both chapters were well written and had significant meaning on the story.

Review-9/10
The gore and blood waws a little too much for me but the idea behind it was great. Can’t wait to see who “Shadow” is…

New page is up now and new characters are introduced!

Some info: Most of the story I am writing down is something I already had worked out for a comic I was going to make but never got off the ground.
Some pages were made in the past of the introduction for the comic, but I decided to skip those and focus on one thing that was supposed to become a side story of the main arc in the second year.
In my opinion the whole superschool has a lot of potential and I wanted to dig deeper into that and set the main arc (the one with the shadow) aside to become the sidestory and set my focus on the school and its adventures there.
Aaron, his mother Rose and his father John were new supers who would be relocated to Metroville early in the main story of the first year.
The old character pages that were made:

The info given here and there isn’t very accurate anymore but most of it still is the way I visioned it.
Aaron’s superpowers are a bit different now as he is more of a “copier” of superpowers.