Nail Polish and Makeup

I like gold, red and orange nail polish. I rarely do it though because if one nail gets chipped, I go all OCD and take all the polish off and redo it.

I know right. I always redo it.

Yeah I do my nails once a week usually.

Once mine grow back out I’ll do them. I had to cut them all down to the fingertip because one broke and tore off down that far 8D It hurt so bad.

Wow.

I actually can’t stand having long nails though…I always have to cut all the white off. It just bothers me. LOL. So when I paint my nails, they are very short.

Summer of 2011 I started painting my nails again. Usually I only wear flat white or I French manicure them (on my own, and they don’t turn out half bad!). I have another color that’s kind of a sparkly grey, but I don’t use it often. I feel like it would look nicer to wear with something formal.

But yeah, I usually just wear a French manicure. I really love the way it looks. :slight_smile:

little chef

^I like that, it’s pretty classy if you ask me!

I wish I could do a french manicure, somebody even gave some guides, but I don’t have long enough nails.

French manicures are my favorites, but I paint too sloppy.

Ok.

I painted my nails gold silver, gold silver, gold. On both of my hands, looks pretty good.

GUYS! Simply… Perfection:

I want it XD

That is awesome!

Oh wow! Great finds! I especially like the Cars/Ferrari one! I wish that there was a WALL-E one!

I found Wall-E, Rio, Kung Fu Panda 2, Finding Nemo and Toy Story nail art! <3
Oh sorry about the size! I never realized how big they were until i posted them :astonished:

Here is some pics of Pixar Nail Art,
media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/55 … fc26b0.jpg
oneillgirls.com/wp-content/uploa … 40x480.jpg
zannaland.com/wp-content/uploads … enails.png
24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llaqn … o1_500.jpg
2.bp.blogspot.com/-hxU7J68BpPQ/U … /pixar.jpg
thepolishsquirrel.files.wordpres … c02785.jpg

WALL.E
thepolishsquirrel.files.wordpres … c02798.jpg

Wow, Bonanna, I adore the pictures!

I’m in love with the Baby Po/radish nails! ;u;

Honestly I don’t think I’d ever have the patience for detailed nail art like that. Painting them one color is work enough sometimes. :laughing:

little chef

The Po one is so cute! I can’t imagine the time that went into the Rio one… I don’t have that patience XD

The Rio one is stunning. So much detail!

But yeah, I don’t have the patience for doing one color on my nails, let alone a design!

I have the same problem XD If I did get the Rio one done,I’d probably be super careful, cause if I chipped it, I’d probably go insane 8D