NBA Playoffs...where amazing happens

Anybody interested/watch basketball? The playoffs just started and it’s had some pretty good games so far (Boston Celtics - Chicago Bulls in particular). But I think that the LA Lakers & the Cleveland Cavaliers will end up in the finals…which would actually kind of be my worst nightmare of a final! :frowning:

Who are you guys rooting for? Who do you think will win?

Well, I really love the Caviliers. How can you go wrong with a deep team like the Cavs? They have great team chemistry and they have everything a team would need to push for a championship.

It all starts with Lebron. I think nothing more need be said with this basketball beats.

Mo Williams and Delonte West provides solid defense while excellent shooting.

Big Z and Varajao: one provides scoring, the other rebounding. A great combo.

And lets not forget about the bench. Ben Walace a former Defensive Player of the year, and Joe Smith, Szcerbiak, and Daniel “Boobie” Gibson providing points off the bench.

Here in the UK I don’t think we even get the Basketball, at least, I can’t with my TV. But if I could watch it I probably would, it seems like a more watchable sport than football, cricket or golf…

Go Cavs!!! Oh, how amazing would it be if Cleveland could finally get themselves a championship! That would really boost everyone’s morale…

I suppose a lot of people are pulling for the Cavs…but since I’m a Wizards fan, the Cavs have brought me a lot of frustration and pain and so I root against them. I won’t deny LeBron’s talent - the man is the best player in the NBA right now - but I just can’t bring myself to root for him/them!

I hope the Cavs win it all because I can’t stand the Lakers,(with the exception of Andrew Bynum and Sasha Vu…whatever his name is).Kobe Bryant makes my blood boil :imp: ,he’s extremely cocky as with most of their team,and every since Pau Gasol got there he’s been overrated,with a capital O.I think Kobe is a jerk and I hope they loose! :smiling_imp: :smiley:

I like Kobe. He is an amazing player. He has really changed since his little “incident”. But I don’t want the Lakers to win.

Hello CoCoMeister,

An NBA-related thread is already in existence in the Off-Topic section of the boards. Please feel free to continue your discussion in this thread:

All Things NBA

Thank you. Locking up… :wink:

– Mitch