Netbug's Fanart

Aww, adorable! Haha, I love Holley’s reaction to Mater. 8D These are lots of fun.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I have some more doodles, because that’s what happens when you’re waiting in the doctor’s office with nothing but a Molskine and a lack of desire to write.

Mater is still the only character I can draw well. Lightning looks horrifying.

“I’M STARING TO THINK HE KNEWS YOU WUZ GUNNA CRASH”

“Thank you Mater. Thank you. T_T”

Yay, he doesn’t look like a potato wedge! \O/ I was trying to draw Lightning, Mater, and Ramone looking unamused in back but I messed it up. Maybe I’ll do a full drawing of that one someday and fix that.

A little more M/H at the bottom, and the kid with the hat is how I draw myself… except the nose doesn’t normally look that stupid.

These doodles are total cuteness overload Netbug009 especially the Mater/Holley ones :wink: I’m loving the Francesco/open wheels one to hehe

Thank you! :smiley:

I started to build a bit of a head-canon for my sad, sad Lightning Mcqueen toy, so I thought “Photo Comics!”

Will Lightning ever find somebody to hang out with?

Episode 1: img840.imageshack.us/img840/4620 … ngtoy1.png

[spoil]…Will Lightning ever find somebody else to hang out with?[/spoil]

So, is Lightning supposed to be going around looking for someone to talk to, but everyone speaks Japanese? :slight_smile:

LAWL, that was my other idea besides the distant Pixar relatives thing, seeing how I have a TON of anime goods. :laughing:

Hahaha, this is cool! 8D Looking forward to seeing more!

This is a very creative idea! Can’t wait to see more. :slight_smile:

Based on a meme around deviantART, so if you don’t get it…%D;

Also, not mine, but check out this Cars one: chicandy.deviantart.com/art/McQu … -243768396

I thought this was great. The last panel was my favourite.

I liked both. But the WALL-E one was my favorite. I thought they were both quite funny. :laughing:

Netbug, in an effort to tidy up the forums bit-by-bit, and in line with the fanart forum rules, I’ve merged all of your fanart threads into one thread. Please post all of your general fanart in this thread from now on.

:mrgreen:

There’s a single-thread rule? I totally didn’t know! Sorry rachelcakes. :blush:

That works. I’ll post more fanart here soon. :B

Happy early Valentine’s Day! :smiley:

Great job! I like the way you posed them.

Aw, it’s simple but perfect! :smiley: I agree, the posing is perfect.

Nice drawings.

Your art is so awesome, Netbug009! I love that this thread is filled with WALL-EVES and Malleys! (Random couple names I came up with X3) You draw EVE awesomely, and I just got completely geeked out over the MaterXHolley sketchies (if I had a dollar for every time I’ve drawn/attempted to draw those two…)! And the photo comic made me laugh (the “distant relatives” thing made me crack up!). Keep it up!

Thank you! :smiley: