Netbug's Graphics

Okay, status update; I’m currently working on the Incredibles icons. Screencap sites are being a pain, so I’ve just decided enough is enough and am getting some off my DVD. That’s fine. I’ve been in a PIXAR movie mood this week anyway. XD There’s gonna be 10 of them. I need 10 for a challenge I’m working on over on LJ anyway. I’m using prompts there and trying to incorporate them with characters I’m asked to do, so if the icons seem kinda random, that’s why. XD

I am gonna be doing other PIXAR movies too for this little challenge. Requests are welcome. Here is how the situation is as far as what/how many caps I have for each movie, so please keep this in mind when you request something.

Toy Story 1 and 2: I have a bunch for 1 on my computer. None for 2, but I have access to a site that does, so I can go grab them.

Bug’s Life: OH GOOD GRAVY. The place I got these from only had them in these giant batches, so basically I have about 7000 screenshots from this movie on my computer, so yeah, don’t hesitate to ask for something from this one. XD

Monster’s INC: I’ve only found a small batch of 25 online, and I do not have a DVD to cap them from. So you may have to provide the pic or a site that has caps for me if one of those 25 doesn’t have what you want/

Finding Nemo: I found a site with a bunch, so I’m good here. Ask away.

The Incredibles: SS found a site for me, but the server is down for some reason. I’ll have a few saved and can cap from DVD, but if you can provide your own pic (or better yet, find me a working screencap site) I’ll appreciate it and you’ll get your request much faster.

Cars: I have plenty of caps for this one. Ask away. ^^

Ratatouille: Can cap from DVD, but don’t have any aside from that. Again, if you are able to, providing with site to get caps or with the image you want in an icon will speed things up greatly.

WALL-E: Obviously, I don’t have the movie yet, but I have the US promotional trailer and the first Disney movie surfers TV spot completely capped, along with having several pictures of book covers and shirts (thank you WALL-E merch thread!) HOWEVER, out of respect for my fellow spoiler-paranoid Pixarian, I may deny a request for something if it may be seen as spoily to some. This will probably only be a problem for people wanting a specific thing from the movie surfers clip at times.

So, request away. I’m gonna go finish those TI icons.

I think it is working now neybug. I can’t wait to see them.

TA DA! 10 Incredibles icons. A diverse mix. Blame prompts for how strange of an assortment it is. XD

And a bunch more icons based off the WALL-E theatrical trailer. Relient K and Avril Lavinge got into my head for a few.

Some are simple, so are more, but they all have one thing in common. I love them all. THose are really cute ones you did there Netbugg! Can’t wait for more!

Oh i looove that eve one where her face is like: D:

Wow those are really good, Netbug! Keep it up!
Just as a request, can you do A Bug’s Life ones with Atta and Dot?

Heh, I was actually planning Bugs Life next. :smiley: I’ll try and get some of those guys in there.

I can’t wait Netbugg. Good luck with them.

Can’t wait, Netbug! :smiley:

Ta Da! 10 Bug’s Life Icons! Quite a bit of Atta, no Dot though. Sorry. I got kinda absorbed into my OTP. XD

(Spoilers for the movie, if anybody cares about that this far down the road.)

Mah, not my best work. I’ve been kinda out of it on this stuff lately. I think I may be too busy being lovestruck by a certain movie about a little robot to focus. XD

Netbug009: Yeah, you’re right, but they’re not all bad. That ninth one is pretty good. :wink:

Nice Netbug! Atta seems like someone people could relate to, and full of feeling. Look foward to more, and I don’t care what film they’re from because you do a good job with any. :smiley:

Oooh, they all look really nice Nettbug. I love them! Keep it up!

Netbug, if you take requests, can you make a funny avatar with M-O for me? Or four? XD

…???

Okay, I could swear that a moment ago, I posted a new batch of icons here.

…oh man… what if I posted them on the wrong thread?! O.o

Guys! If you happen to see what appears to be me posting a buncha icons randomly in the middle of a thread posted by me, please tell me ASAP!

Man, I really hope I didn’t do that. I’m gonna feel like an idiot if I did, not to mention I will have disrupted a thread. -_-; Maybe I just forgot to hit the post button?

netbug are you taking requests bc i need both a animated siggy thing and icon if you can do it plz tell meh :wink:

I can do sigs and icons, but I’m not great with long animations. ^^;

oh nvm srry :blush:

Speaking of which, what do you plan on making next?

I might use the “Owned” one. If you dont mind!