Never Before Seen Toy Story Picture

These are pretty awesome! But I feel like I’ve seen some of them before… Hmmm…

Here’s some better scans I made:

And if you’ve seen these photos somewhere, I’d be surprised. The Woody shot looks good, but I’ve only seen it in this book. Meanwhile, the shot of the mutant toys is usually substituted out for the corrected version of the photo.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think this scene ever happened in the movie:

It’s pretty commonly seen, but I don’t think Rex and Slinky ever had a one on one.

I’m not sure if it’s accurate, but I believe this image may be on the first release Canadian DVD of Toy Story. My brother owns the first-release Canadian DVD of TS2 and the trailer for TS1 on it showed it printed on the disc. Could be wrong, but it was interesting to see it surface elsewhere.

I wouldn’t doubt it, these pictures show up a lot on merchandising (some more than others, though).

One pet peeve of mine, though, is when images from different movies are used on packaging and whatnot. If you’re as obsessive as me, you can tell when they’ve used the Toy Story or Toy Story 2 model for Woody or Buzz.

Just discovered a still from a deleted segment, featuring Etch. Hope to get that up soon.