NEW at WDW - The Laugh Floor Comedy Club

I agree on your tips martini833 scince i have been to Disneyworld 15 times and Dsneyland 3 times and from my point of view i really want to be" that guy"
he gets all the credit at the end insted of mike and did you see the part when someone was asked by a monster to guess a number and the monster said i will close my eyes so i can’t hear you
that was funney :slight_smile: :laughing: :laugh:

The problem with this Monsters Inc. attraction is… It’s in TOMORROWLAND… Talk about out of place and no sense of theming accordingly to the land it is situated in. :unamused:

You may want to add spoilers to that post just in case…
Anyways that question did come up and the guy got it wrong because the girl didn’t project! :smiley:
Anyways, living in Florida pretty much means I go to Disney World a lot I can’t even count, yet this is one of the few attarctions I hadn’t checked out before, and I regret not checking it out sooner because it’s pretty hilarious!
The queue is pretty cool too, I think the briefing area is based on the executive wing of Monsters, Inc. when the CDA agents ask Sulley for an autograph.
EDIT: They did integrate it pretty well in Tommorowland, it’s theming is discreet in my opinion.

I saw this attraction 3 times! It was SO good!

I loved it! One of the best attraction. It was really funny. I went on it at least 5 times this year and 1 time last year. It’s a great addition to Tommorowland. (Better than Stich that is)

Hehe!! Two of my best friends and I visited this attraction. We got curious about sending a text to the show. So we did a simple joke "Why is 6 afraid of 7? Cause 7 , 8, 9 "

We were having so much fun watching the show and laughing at like…everything! Anyway, but at the last act (Mike’s nephew I think), they actually said our joke! It was awesome! :smiley:

Although sometimes I wish they had different things. We did go twice and saw that the first act was different, the rest were the same. Out of all the times I went myself, here were the following acts I’ve seen from the show:
First act- 1) Geography act 2) Monsters Inc. reenactment act
Second act- 1) Magic Trick act 2) Mind-reading act
Third act- Mike’s Nephew!! :laughing:
If there have been any other different acts you’ve seen, I would like to know! I’m a curious person.

Other than that, this show is really fun and a real treat for people who feel like they need to take a break from all that walking in Disney, take a seat, and laugh! :smiley:

I’ve got a good story about the Laugh Floor. Back in Jan 2007, before it was opened, I was in WDW and me and my party was walking around Tommorrowland, taking snaps, when this WDW guy started ushering our party so secretly. We just kept on walking and it turned out that we got to have a sneek peek at the Laugh Floor! The projection was working out well, the technology is amazing, and the only kink was that the camera crew that go around to get a close view of people wern’t really up to scratch, but hey, it’s a sneek peek, can’t complain. We had to fill out a survey, I filled in something about one of the lame jokes said, and in exchange we all got free Fast Passes valid for any time, and any ride (which came in handy because they wern’t issuing Fast Passes for the car track, so I was able to use the pass to get in front of the huuuuge line).
Pity my stupid roaming wasn’t working with my phone so I wasn’t able to send an SMS.

It’s great that it turned out so well though.

My dad got singled out in the crowd once!! It was funny (the whole show). My family has gone to see it 2 or 3 times, just not in the same trip to Disney. We saw it twice one year and once in another (I’ve been to Disney 7 times in 8 years, 6 times in a row because we didn’t go one year).