New Clip from Toy Story Hawaiian Vacantion!

It’s a hat, he’s pretending to be a porter at a hotel.

Man i can not wait the look on Kens face when Woody says this is Bonnie’s room… :laughing:

Liked it. I like how Ken said " Wha, What?" Did anyone notice Ken has more luggage then Barbie?

Yeah and he has the little lego men unloading it for him. :laughing:

Well this looks good, they should make it a movie not a short film lol

I’m trying my best to resist.
I don’t want to see it until I see Cars 2 this summer. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to see this! :smiley: So happy that Ken’s in it- he’s just amazing :stuck_out_tongue: Love the fact he has more luggage than Barbie.

Poor Ken! I can’t wait to see what sort of Rumpus they get up to in this short.

Ken was one of my favourite characters from TS3! Though, I’m wondering whether he and Barbie have lost it and gone delusional in this short. Maybe he’s in a dream… DOOONGGG…

And how did they open a bag from the inside?

Well, they have tiny fingers, so it would be easy. Woody does the same on TS3.

That little key chain guy opened it for them, see the way he runs around the outside of the bag.

But he’s new, right? I never spotted him on the bag on Toy Story 3.

Yeah, I’m almost positive he’s new. I’m still not sure if its meant to be Bonnie’s keychain, or if it came with Barbie and Ken from Sunnyside.

This looks great! Can’t wait to see the entire thing.

Great explanations on the bag opening from the inside bit.

I’m still curious why the rest of the gang is not in on Ken and Barbie’s act. And why Ken looks so shocked upon Woody’s revelation that they’re not in Hawaii. How does that explain how the rest dress up as Hawaiiian residents from the released screenshots? Maybe they’ll ‘play along’ to make Ken and Barbie’s ‘dream’ come true.

Its not like Ken has ever been in Bonnie’s room how should he know where he’s at? He assumed the bag they got in was going to Hawaii, so he probably assumed he was in a hotel or something. We already know he’s delusional so its not a big stretch anyway.

That’s the plot of the short :stuck_out_tongue:

This is why I would like a TS4, they’ve opened up more door so to speak, with Andy’s chapter done, see where they go and what they do in the posession of Bonnie. Looks cool though. :slight_smile:

Bonnie’s chapter should be just the short films, not feature length movies.

LOL at the luggage gag. You know, I think they ended TS3 perfectly, and I don’t really want to see a full fledged TS4 feature, but I would love to see them do the occasional “half hour” TV special, just so we get more of the characters. (Oh, and I’m guessing that Ken & Barbie have overheard Bonnie talking at Sunnyside about going on vacation to Hawaii, and figured that if they hide in her backpack, they’ll be taken along, not realizing that she’s not taking her backpack on the trip.)