New iPods!

Light blue or blue…do they have brown i forgot.

Great upgrade to the classic steve! Taking down the model with more capacity is great… if the Zune weren’t a brick and the software was better I’d consider switching.

I am absolutely in love with my iPhone 3G. I don’t even have any music on it yet because my computer is dumb, but my goodness that phone is amazing! I’ve got all my music on my product (RED) iPod nano. It’s pretty sweet too.

I want one for my birthday Nov 3rd…so i might get one this year.

I would like the light blue one 4gb.

Great. So my Ipod is even older. :frowning:

LOL, its kinda funny they put out these not that long after they put out the others. People bought the ipod video nano, and now they are like SHOOT!

That’s my grandma’s birthday!

Also, make mine older too :frowning:

Next time I get an Ipod, I’ll get a purple one, so I can name is a Vi-pod. :laughing:

Lol TSS That’s a good idea ! Or you could get a red one to represent The Incredibles ! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s true, but then what would I name it? The “i”-pod?

Heheh Was thinking of that name as well ! :stuck_out_tongue:

AHA! brb, you will see

LOOK:

Ha ha, pretty funny WALL-E. My idea exactly!

The new “i” Pod, eh? I’ll have to get me one of those. Let’s hope it has The Incredibles already pre-loaded on it. That would be awesome.

Oooh those are so pretty! I want the indigo one on the left end. Right now I have a silver iPod Nano that has a light blue rubber skin on it. Though it sure would be nice to own a beautiful indigo one. :open_mouth:

I have a second generation ipod nano… lime greeen! It’s 4GB and now that I’ve discovered some fun animation podcasts, I kind of want one with more capacity so it can hold my music and podcasts. Ah well.

That’s really clever WALL-E and it looks great too.
Perhaps Steve Jobs will pass and give out the idea ! :stuck_out_tongue:
( I can dream can I ? )

EXACTLY The same!

My old Sandisk Sansa broke down, so I’m gonna get the new generation nano for christmas or birthday (in november).

What color should I get? Can u guys help me decide?

And do u like my new siggy?

That’s pretty defendant on what color you like. I’d get myself an orange one.

Oooooh! Oh well, I love my 30 GB. It’s my baby.