New Mattel Fashion Dolls (read inside and pics and poll)

Should they make a Bo Peep

• Yes
  • With alternate cloths
  • with plastic hair
  • silk hair

0 voters

they look like they can fit into the thinkway line with just a few things changed. To be honest there are some points that are better than thinkways

These are new fashion dolls by Mattel

they have really improved since thier old jessie doll in 2001

E.G

The top pic looks like they are made from foam. So I doubt they are “fashion dolls”.

Also I thought that fashion dolls could have the clothes changed and you could buy other outfits like you can with Barbie and Ken. What other outfits would Jessie come with?

Also for the poll yes I would like a Bo Peep but only if she is TSC and in scale otherwise I probably won’t buy it. As it will look random with all my collection.

It may seem that way but that Jessie isn’t going to have a pull string and if she does it won’t do anything. Also it looks like she is poseable which Jessie isn’t so Thinkway’s Jessie is better.

Oh wow my 200th post.

The only thing they got right that thinkway didn’t is Jessie’s thinner waist. otherwise these don’t/wont touch thinkway’s. .

But they serve a different purpose so their not very comparable anyway.

As for Bo Peep, couldn’t care less to tell ya the truth. I only want Peep if she’s screen accurate in sculpt and scale, these wouldn’t be.

Thinkways does beat Mattels

And they ARE fashion dolls as mattel has made most of the jessie fashion dolls and they do come with different cloths

OK !?! No need to shout to emphasize your point!

Im not shouting
Its a bunch of letters

It’s a bunch of uppercase letters and when you type in all upper case it indicates shouting.

You don’t have a “No” option…

Yeah there is no, no option. . . .

I forgot LOOL
lets just leave it as not answering for no LOOOL
I dont think i can edit it

There are a couple of Mattel merchandise threads about now, so it’d probably be best if all pictures and discussion of Mattel Toy Story products was posted here from now on, rather than having multiple threads- Toy Fair 2010 - New Mattel Toy Story 3 Product pics! I’ll lock this one up now.