New Members' Sub-Forum

I just saw this now. (leave for a weekend and everything changes, lol!) Great idea!

yep.

Off-topic: WALL-E: Careful of posting only one word posts okay?

PV - Great idea, PV! I especially love the nifty title. :wink:

– Mitch

Mitch is back! Did you see the card we made?

WALL•E/Off-topic - You guys made a card? Now I feel even more guilty for being on a leave of absence. I’ll go take a look at it. (heheh)

In the future, it would be more convenient if you sent me a PM addressing issues that do not pertain to the topic of discussion. Just givin’ you a “heads up”! Thanks for the welcome, by the way. :wink:

– Mitch

I’ll PM you with it.

Back on topic now…

hello all! newbie here :smiley:

just thought i’d say hi! any advice or info anyone can give me would be muchly appreciated!

Spazette: Well, let me be the first to welcome you to PIxar planet. YOu can formaly introduce yourself in the “Hi, my name is” thread. And if you love Pixar, then you have come to the right place.

:smiley: thank you! i’ll head straight there! i’m only just figuring out where everything is!
and i’m totally OBSESSED with Pixar! i’m studying animation, and i would love to join Pixar! it would be a dream come true.
thanks again! :smiley:

You are welcome Spazette!

i think this is the second or third time ive done a ‘gone but back again’ message…

ugh, ive been so busy since forever and my mom now only lets me on for an hour so this is always the end of my list, but i want to try to make a new cars fan fiction that i was going to make before but decided not to, but now with paul newman dying, it made me want to write it again…

and what better place to post it but here!well, not here, but on the creative section…

so, um… hi again!lol

Wrong thread, dude, but welcome back, gottalovepixar. :wink:

Never seen you before, but your avatar looks neat. Seriously, it’s neat and tidy. Simple. In a nice way, of course. :smiley:

lol…oops :blush:

this is what happens when you’re gone too long, you make new member mistakes again!

GLP! Welcome back! Oh my goodness it has been a long time! Haven’t seen you since forever!

I’ve been coming and going some lately. But you’ve been gone most of the times. Welcome back man!

We haven’t met, gottalovepixar, but I must say, your Cars fanfic greatly interests me. (Psst! I’m working on one too! It’s gonna be awesome!)
Love Little Shop of Horrors, if that’s what’s implied in your Location field. Audrey Two kicks plant!

Hey,
my name’s Joshua and I’m from Sydney, Australia. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Pixar Planet, joshlama! It’s nice to have you here. :smiley:

Please feel free to introduce yourself in this thread:

Hi, my name is…

Again, welcome to the site! :wink:

– Mitch

Welcome to Pixar Planet joshlama. I love your name.