New Short - Alien Abduction

Yeah, I wonder what the characters will look

like.

So, my gut-feeling that Pixar had an alien short in the works might be true after all…

:wink:

Has there been any conformation on the date? I think

W.A.L.-E first popped up in an interview of some artist but I never remembered there being a hint at what year it

was going to be released. Lasseter said they have many projects in the works, W.A.L.- E could just be one of

those many, and for all we know it might be still be years off.

Just thinkin’ aloud there…

:stuck_out_tongue:

HEY!

Jim Hill did an article hinting that Pixar was doing something involving some type of monsters…Could this be

it?

Yeah, it could be!

Oh yeah. I understand. Cause all the shorts

were nominated a year before they were released to the movie.
So, wouldn’t it be funny (or not), if the

Academy would nominate this Short and the Mater-short in the same category? :stuck_out_tongue: :confused:

Rule is that the film mus

premeire for the first time in the prior calendar year at one of many recognized film festivals or the academy’s

theater in LA to be eligible for an Award. The shorts have been nominated a year in advance because they

continuously debut at these festivals prior to their wide release with the movies. The movie based shorts

however have yet to see theatrical releases thus none are eligible for Oscars. Pixar has just over 3 months to

debut a new short in order to be open for Accademy competition in that category.

Not if it standed for Woody and Light years Encore. i

think that would be cool doesnt everyone?