Nexas' Kingom Hearts Arts

A zombie…is an interesting way to put ^^
Of course logically all the other Wall-Es are, effectively, dead, so it does make a sort of sense ^
^

Thank you :slight_smile: I had to be somewhat simplistic…since the colors of blue seem to siginify Unbirth…

Thank you ^^ Though it isn’t neccesarily a monster more as the shell, body, being controlled by a renagade soul ^^
Ha ha, knew that question would come up ^^ As said, Vee is an abnormality in the equation…and as such, makes him stand out ^^ In actuallity, the bond the three of us have is what is of importance. I have other works that have the three of us, and this is a good presentation of how the three of us get along ^^ In fact, in the next three Pixar Stories (Ratatouille, Incredibles, and M.I.) you learn a little about each of us ^^

And this is The DreamStar…the Gummiship which we’ll be using throughout the collection of stories :slight_smile:
How we came to acquire the ship won’t be told just yet, but will sometime in the future :laughing: However theories could come as the first additional passenger of the Gummiship, featured in the first chapter of Wall-E, would give a clue. As well as the ship’s design, which is based off something ^- Let the mystery confound you ^0^
Here, the DreamStar had just broken through one of the many barriers between worlds and is easy toward Earth. It may not look it, but the Gummiship is indeed massive. And me, Ran, and Vee AREN’T the only passengers ^
-

Wow, that’s some amazing promo art there, Nexas! Is this to advertise a fanfic? Where can I read it? :smiley:

I like the detail of Wall-E and the Axiom in the first piece. Very intricate.

The poses of the characters in the 2nd poster is nice.

Heart-E is my favourite. He’s so repulsive and ugly, and yet I feel sorry for how he came to be that way. I love the blue tentacles and the spikes on his threads!

I have no idea what the Gummiship is supposed to be, but I can’t help thinking of the Planet Express ship from Futurama!

Very interesting ideas, Nexas! As you may know, I’m a fan of mash-ups, so this intriguing concept comes right under my radar!

That you ^^ Yes, it’s to promote Kingdom Hearts: Pixar Edition ^^
And the story is already (well at least the first one, WALL-E) several chapters in ^^; Fanfiction section, can’t miss it ^^ Though seems the Fanfiction section doesn’t get much attention as Fanart ^0^
Actually to be more specific, see “Coming Soon” under the fanfiction section, and THEN Kingdom Hearts: Pixar Edition :slight_smile: I await your posts :smiley:

Thank you ^^ It was VERY had to find an actual picture of the Axiom in full…so had to do a small sketch by looking at it’s opening scene in the movie ^^ I’m good at sightdraw :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: Was mostly to showcase my Premium pieces, which are great looking but hard to get ^0^

Glad you got that ^^ I was trying to convey a sort of…“sorrow” for all those
Wall-Es…there’s a sort of sorry to Unbirth’s themselves actually…
Thanks hehehe ^
^ There’s few Unbirth pictures out there, so I had to dig into my knowledge of KH lore to dictate what it would look like ^^ Wait till you see the main boss ^-

Ha ^0^ Good one, love that show :slight_smile:
Gummi-Ships are ships fashioned from meteors, of a meteor show, which is signal to the collapse of World Barriers (which, for example, seperates the Wall-E world from our world, and the M.I. world from Cars and so on). They can fly in/through nearly all conditions…can be modified…and as you see in the story, compacted to the size of fitting in a pocket ^0^

You are? 0_o Well ^0^ Hope you’ll now be a reader of the story and I hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Instead of the traditional artpiece of being in the post…I put in a sig ^0^ Compliments for theatre for the idea ^^
Know it’s small and a little is cut off thanks to size-down, but at least the pic is seeable in full ^
^ Uhh…not sure exactly where this takes place…but ahh…took awhile :slight_smile:
Took me a bit to upload it, as I didn’t see it when I did, though later learned that your earlier posts will not have the signature automatically included, that it’s just for your new posts onward…so figured to direct it for the future so…yeah

Whoa…been awhile since I’ve updated this 0_0
Anyway, if anybody’s been following the story there in the fanfiction section, we’ve gotten to the main boss. And here’s a much better picture of that boss, Unbirth Auto:

kool pics!!! i always wondered what a Heart-e looked like… :slight_smile:

And here’s the note-work version of Unbirth Auto. Since Kingdom Hearts is foremost a game, working with the story I thought of some parts as the game itself. As you’ll see in the notes, much of the clutter and parts of Unbirth Auto make more sense.
Anybody who’s played Kingdom Hearts 2 should be familiar with Reaction Commands, of which also play part in this battle with hanging on to the bar when Auto spins (Similiar to the Reaction Command when fighting the dragon heartless boss in Land of Dragons).

Now that is awesome! And not only does it look cool, but from looking at the note-work version, I can assume that you’ve organized some thought and references into it! Nice job!

Thank you ^^
In fact, I dedicate allot to this fanfic. I studied the film bit by bit (thank the pause button) for the story, illustrations, and creativity. I of course made many many notes, even on some of abilities that Wall-E would have and his own Limit Break. Eve’s more of a temporary ally, but she’s still got her own moves too ^
^

The little plant that went into space and back…returns and settles into the earth…to grow into a tree that springs forth the life back into a deserted planet…

This is an ending pic for Kingdom Hearts: Pixar Edition - WALL-E. The tree, if you couldn’t tell from the saying, is actually the grown plant from the story. Of course year-wise it might not make sense, but who cares, it’s symbolizm that’s important here :slight_smile:

I take it this next installment will be based on Ratatouille?