Nick developing live action Fairly Oddparents movie

Only 45 minutes? That like the length of the TV shows I watch without the comercials.

Saw it again today, and those scenes that I said were missing were in it again. What the heck? I guess they were getting too many complaints…

I wanted to see what Vicky, AJ, and Chester were like as adults!

I just stumbled upon some shocking news: [url]http://gsentertainingsite.weebly.com/30/post/2011/7/butch-hartman-planning-a-second-fairly-odd-movie.html[/url]

Another one?!? Why another one?!? I mean, I liked it, I thought it was great, but it does not need a sequel! Not every thing needs a sequel! Geez… I feel like I’ve given this speech a million times already…

Oh no! Whhhhyyyyy!

I had a feeling that they were going to take this a little too far. Anyway, why do we need a sequel? I thought the first one was fine from what I saw, but another one? I guess kids do really admire anything they see on television. I have a question. I know I only saw the last 15 minutes of it, but was Vicky in the movie? I know that she made like a 5 second cameo at the end, but was she in it before then?

^ Yeah, she was. Some airings had the scenes with Vicky, Aj, and Chester, and some didn’t.

Does everything need a sequel?

In viacom’s eyes, yes, they need a sequel because they see big dollar bills in their eyes when the idea comes to mind, even if the first movie didn’t do so well. Still, i can see a downfall of the Farily Oddparent’s popularity on the adolescent and adult standpoint from this live-action movie.

Let’s just hope they don’t do other live action movies of cartoons. The originality these days has left the minds of once great minds.

Ah, that explains it. I remember the second time watching it the scenes with Chester and A.J. were missing.

I hate Viacom.

^ Amen to that.

A sequel? DINKLEBURG.

If he’s thinking about making a sequel, he shouldn’t even THINK about it. I’m going to take a memory ray gun and steal that memory from his cerebral cortex and throw the memory ray gun into one of those Wall-E incinerators since the memory is too volatile to be kept stable in that gun.

Thank you Viacom! You never fail to fail!

Haha, that is a perfect response.

You just reminded me how much I hate Viacom, and that sentence just made me laugh like The Joker. 8D

How about, “Oh Viacom. Hallowed be thy name.”

A this moment 'm watching one of TFOP original movies, Channel Chasers.

^ Oh! I love that one! It’s one of my favorites!

I remember that.