Other starliners

Well, there was an area in the trailer showing part of the inside of the Axiom. This area was not in the movie, though it was fully funished (it will probably be in the deleted scenes on the DVD and Blu-Ray) and held an extremely large amount of humans and alot of the advertisements were in Japanese (suprisingly no BnL advertisement in sight, that’s proably why it was deleted). And that newspaper said “Entire Population on Mandatory 5-Year Cruise”, so there were starliners all over the world. People proabably traveled to the nearest starliner.

Lizardgirl- Yes. Buy n Large had many things in space “BnL Orbital”, “The Paris” (a condominium in orbit for the extremely wealthy), “The Scranton” (Another satellite for the less wealthy), and a floating city (I forget the name) that is the size of a country. All of this information is from the Buy n Large website which if you recall, is from 2057.

Axiom- Unfortunately, I never actually went on the BnL website for fear of the movie being spoiled for me. And by the time it was eventually released, the website had been taken down.

Thanks for telling me about those things, though! It all sounds really cool. :smiley: I wish they still had the site up.

Here was that deleted Japanese-looking area in the trailer:

It sure was odd to delete a fully-finished area. Hopefully it will be in one of the deleted scenes on the DVD.

That is an amazing scene. I remember the first time i saw it; i thought it was a huge army of WALL•E bots roaming through Tokyo looking for trash to clean.

I thought it was a city on the planet the humans moved to. I didn’t know that the humans lived on the Axiom. I thought it was huge space ship in orbit of the new planet for humans.

I also thought that, but i didn’t recognize Tokyo though.

Axiom- there is also another deleted scene from the trailer. In the movie when EVE and WALL-E are about to be thrown out to space and are rescued by M-O, there is a similar scene but WALL_E is holding M-Os cleaning thing.

B-on-T, guys. :wink:

So is this:

Well, half because the captain is saying when he spots WALL-E in the trailer “Arrest that robot!” In the movie, the lights are out, he is saying “Mutiny!” to Auto, and he also looking at Auto through one of his entrances to the captain’s quarters. He never wanted WALL-E arrested.[/img]

B-on-T, guys. :wink:

Right, A113. Maybe the people on the other starliners eventually got so restless (that is, if they didn’t return) they all got in the escape pods. They worked regardless of Directive A113.

Don’t call me Directive, Axiom. I am not directive. directive is not A113. Directive A113, A113, and directive, are not equal. Directive is not A113, but the directive was A113. Sorta. Got it?

I’m confused, but I didn’t call you “Directive A113”. I was refering to the directive issued by Shelby Forthright. I said “A113” because I agreeing with you to get back on topic.

Axiom: It was Directive A-113, not me. Or directive, or directive me. A-113. :wink:

B-on-T: Since the AXIOM (not Axiom, you know) was the “jewel of the BnL fleet”, so i’m guessing it is the only one surviving, but we’ll probably never know.

I think that the Axiom is the flagship of a fleet of starliners that are the exact make and model, or class, and thus the ships would be identical, at least initially. It was probably designated as the flagship because it was the first one built. Any particular class of ships would take on the name of the flagship, so all of these starliners would be designated “Axiom-class” ships.

And only Andrew knows what other ships were built beforehand. :wink: