Partly Cloudy

I love them both!! My favorite part of Partly Cloudy is when the cloud is mad because his stork left, but them he comes back with the helmit on. It’s like a little family reunion.
And my favorite part of Day & Night is when they’re hugging and the sun is even. It’s so cute.

Partly Cloudy is my most favourite short thus far. It has the wonderful animation (just like Boundin’) and the sweet pastel colours and it’s much more vivid than other Pixar shorts.
It’s amazing that Pixar has a unique ability to evoke strong emotions without any use of words.
I felt so bad for this poor cloud, but they showed a true stable friendship between the cloud and the bird. Even though the stork could leave that cloud forever and deliver innocent adorable babies from another cloud, he came back and stayed by his old friend’s side. It’s very touching.
Hehe, not to mention it’s a good idea to show this short film to your kids when they ask you how they were born :wink:

I like how this movie is touching, funny, and cute.

This short might be in my top 5. Not sure yet.

^Yeah me too! But maybe top 3!

I can’t say that Partly Cloudy is on my top five. But I believe it’s on my top ten.

What’s your absolute favorite Mr. Swordsman? :smiley:

This is my second favorite short after Day and Night. I decided.

Thats cool :smiley:

Sealy: My favorite is Jack-Jack Attack.

but most of my family have this short in their top five because of the cute animals.

Oh i forgot about that one! <3 I absolutly love that one. :smiley:

That one is my favorite not original short film. I don’t fancy the feature-based ones as much, but that one is great.

Here’s my favorites

1. Day & Night
  2. BURN*E
  3. Partly Cloudy

Haha! I heart Jack-Jack, too, Sealy! 8D

I love Jack Jack. Definetely more than Partly CLoudy of course.

Their all just so good i can’t choose.
Going insane from this decision.

Greetings. My name is Kula2, and I’ve been a huge fan of Pixar animations, esp. the short films, for a very long time. I’m so glad I found this forum just now – and I would like to dedicate this little poem that I just wrote to everyone here as a little something. Hope you’ll like it:

divadamrau.blogspot.com/2011/07/ … loudy.html

:smiley:

nice picture of tobby! but i didn’t like the tobby in last part! don’t know but there as some issue with the animation. he was looking very different.

Who cares about the pictures that poem was pure genous.