Pete Docter and Brad Bird

Pete Docter has got to be one of the nicest guys at Pixar. I just wanted to share a couple things he sent me.

Brad Bird is another awesome guy and a huge inspiration to me, and I was super happy to get this from him.
[/img][/list]

OMG! That is so cool! Lucky!
Did you send him fan mail or something???

Wow, considering the stuff you also posted in the Pixarian autographs thread, Pete has sent you quite a bit. :stuck_out_tongue: I have an Up glossy signed by him. I might send him another letter this summer, probably with some more specific questions.

Well crud, until you just mentioned seeing my other posts in the Pixarian autographs thread, I thought that was where this post was. That’s where it’s SUPPOSED to be anyways lol. Ooops! :slight_smile: But thank you very much, I absolutely love the drawings and whatnot he has sent me, Pete is an outstanding guy and I look up to him so much. His work has inspired me in so many ways, and I could never than him enough for taking the time to draw what he has for me. Good luck to yourself in getting another drawing or autograph from him, I am sure you will with no problem!

One the same note, can anyone out there move this post into the correct thread…where I intended it to be anyways. lol Thanks so much for your help!

That’s some awesome stuff you’ve got there, wfdowns3. They’ve really personalized their replies to you!

Unfortunately it’s not possible to merge this thread with the other one, but what I’ll do is lock this one up and provide a link to the other thread, so if you like you can repost these images there. And here’s the link- How to get Pixarian autographs.