Pixar at Comic Con 2010

So, yeah. From the looks of this setup, it doesn’t seem like they’ll be showing footage or anything. No giant screens.

twitpic.com/280awh

I hope they show Cars stuff. :cry:

Ha, you saw that too? Well they are starting off the panel with a small documentary of sorts about Pixar, then they are ending with Q&A. While it doesn’t look like they are announcing anything big, at least some of these rumors can be cleared up during the Q&A portion of the show.

Yet again, nothing about Cars 2. It’s funny, the one thing I’m excited about the most, and they show barely anything about it. This year they break tradition and didn’t put up a panel, just my luck.

Have faith x3haijessiex3, at least someone is going to ask something about Cars 2.

So, nothing? :cry:

Wow, I’m truly disappointed. Hopefully it’s not because they have nothing worthy to show and they’re rushing this… most films that have had enough prep time would have some footage to release a year earlier.

I really am surprised. Not even a piece of concept art?

This movie better be good…

Yeah, I have to say, I’m both surprised and disappointed too. I was looking forward to finding out more about Cars 2, as a lot of people were, so they’d better have a good reason for not having a panel for it. I’m with thedriveintheatre, I really hope it’s not because nothing has actually been prepared yet.

Yep, that’s the case. I’m a little dissapointed myself having been waiting in anticipation all night. Obviously Pixar is hard at work and deserves plenty of rest, but they could’ve pulled together something. There’s still a slim chance that something was discovered during the Q&A portion and will be revealed in the future, but I highly doubt it so don’t keep your hopes up. Hopefully next year will be different, and we’ll probably have a first trailer for Cars 2 (or some actual news) around the time Toy Story 3 hits DVD, or when Megamind or Tangled get released. However, since we now know that nothing important was revealed, and that Pixar has nothing to do with Reign with the Dinosaurs, I will not be updating this thread anymore.

Aw well, at least it was kind of fun.