Pixar Character Lookalikes

Haha, that photo’s floating around. That’s a pretty good lookalike. Imagine if there was a full-size Kevin model…

This is from the TotallyLooksLike.com place, figured you guys of all people would enjoy this one.

I suddenly remembered…
I had a pet rat for the longest time, and whilst his name was Scrat, he looked almost identical to Emile. Same colour and everything… He was a cute guy. Too bad he died. D:

To see some good look a likes check out this forum I have friends on and surf around. Some really good matches.
My favorites are:

look familiar?

Hey! It’s the Omnidroid!

Wow, where’s that from, Monster? It really does look just like the Omnidroid!

Haha, interesting lookalike, but it’s pretty uncanny! Nice find!

Rachel - Holy smokes, that’s scary!! I’ve seen several Russell look-a-likes, but that’s got to be the closest one yet.

MONStER - Ha! Either they designed it that way on purpose or someone from the “Incredibles” crew was inspired by it. Or it could be just a coincidence. Pretty cool, though! :smiley:

– Mitch

(wipes eyes) Good gravy! I’m seeing double!

Al from TS2 and Rafa Benitez when he has his specs on and when he has a cheesy grin look very similar :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike Mozart a toy collecter from Youtube looks like Al

fliiby.com/images/_thumbs/me_d3fujeem2t1.jpg

pixar.com/featurefilms/ts2/i … ind_al.jpg

Oh, I can’t beileve I never posted that! I watch his videos all the time!
Also, here’s a comparison he did: [url]Toy Story Pixar Fail Toy Funny Video Review by Mike Mozart JeepersMedia - YouTube

Lol yes, I love his videos, they’re really funny.

Actually, that was the first thing I thought when I first saw him - ‘hey, he looks like that guy from Toy Story 2!’ xD

It’s Andy!

filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2010/06/is- … -story-kid

My daughter resembles Merida from Brave, both in looks and temperament! :smiley:

Nice cosplay.

My favourite is this:

WOW! The resemblances are uncanny! O_O
So here’s a lookalike I found online.

If you don’t know who it is, it’s James Mead, the guitarist from the band Kutless who is fortunate enough to look like a young Carl Fredrickson! It’d be so cool if he looked like an older Carl in 60 years! :smiley:

Nice one SOA, funny how last night I was watching the Incredibles and I kept on insisting to my family that they looked identical!

Rick Dicker from The Incredibles looks a LOT like Tommy Lee Jones and Richard Nixon, among others.