Pixar collection

The Monsters Inc shirt! AAaaaa! So cute! uwu

Nice collections everyone! I just love looking at people’s merchandise. I suppose I’ll add pictures of my own little collection. I mostly have Monsters, Inc and Monsters University merch, since they’re probably my favorite Pixar franchise (though it’s hard to tell if I like MI or the Toy Story movies better…I love them both so much). Toy Story merch is very expensive by comparison, so that plays a part in it too.

I mostly focus on Randall, but when I go to Disney World this year I’ll be on a look out for more Lotso merch, since I absolutely adore Lotso!

Anyway, here it is:

Here’s a miniature Randall figure that didn’t make it into the first picture:

Monsters inc plushes:

Lotso:

And finally a group shot!

Awesome collection, ConteRemo! Very impressive lineup of Randall merch :smiley:

Okay, guys. Quick little collection update here:

A new Toy Story Pez dispenser just came out a short while ago, and I finally got it last week. It’s the green alien from Pizza Planet.

I don’t usually make small updates to my collection as they happen, buuuut I have a feeling some of my fellow Pixar fangirls might want to see this…

It just arrived today, and I got it for less than $20 with their shirt sale going on right now! It’s so sparklyyyy and it’s got a handful of my faves on it! Major win! And if you’re a guy, they also have a guys’ Pixar shirt out right now, too! I can’t wait to let my fangirl freak flag fly :mrgreen:

Attention! We have an announcement:

All 12 Cars character cut-out collection cards have been salvaged! Here is a picture:

These cards were just found this morning–from underneath a small, white shelf in the South Attic.

P.S.–ObsessedWithPixar, I’m gonna try and get me that shirt!

Just to note: I will be putting up more photos soon. ('Cause I may have an update coming up!)

evspixarfan2012

OwP: I have that very shirt! My sister gave it to me for my birthday!

Here’s my collection update:

I finally got another copy of the Mega Movie Mix coloring book, which I hope to actually color in and keep this time. And a while ago, my sister gave me an EVE Funko Pop figurine (which was something I desperately wanted.)

Hope to put more photos up real soon…

Oh so cool, EJE! I plan on wearing my shirt on my birthday :smiley:

^You mean to tell me you’ve got a birthday coming up?

Yeah, in little less than a month :slight_smile: I tend to wear special shirts on my birthday!

Collection update!

I’ll be putting up more photos as soon as my Dug pillow arrives! (Got that from last weekend’s sale at DisneyStore.com)

EDIT: Just bumped this topic. I’ve already had my Dug pillow for a few weeks now. Today I went to my local Toys 'R Us and got a roll of wrapping paper with Pixar characters printed all over it! And if that’s not enough, I’ve got more collection photo updates on the way! (And this one’s about to get very exciting… :smiley: )

SECOND EDIT: So I figure there will be a lot more posts here soon, when we’ve had our second chance with the ThinkWays, huh? Because they are just now slowly returning to Toys 'R Us stores (also including the one in my local Mansfield/Ontario area)…

And once again, more photo updates on the way!

evspixarfan2012

Well guys, time for my big collection update! (It’s about time…) :smiley:

Let’s see…I had recently dug out an old Christmas photo of some Toy Story 2 stuff I used to have: That would be Woody, Buzz, Rex, and Slinky–which I used to have years ago but then got rid of and I recently found out just a few months ago that those ones I had belonged in the Mattel brand. But now all I have left of those is Woody’s hat (I really just want to see my old Woody doll again), but at least I still have the suitcase, sing-along booklet (I don’t know what happened to the old cassette tape I had, which may have come with that but I’m not exactly sure), and the old cast puzzle (which I just recently put together and then had it glued).

Also, there is a Finding Nemo Storytelling Game, which I still have (as I’ve actually had it for years now)–but for some reason which I can’t seem to think of at the moment, I’ve never actually played it. But I do, however, plan on keeping it (along with the rest of my Pixar stuff, as getting rid of some of the old stuff is clearly considered to me a big mistake these days)–hopefully I will try to get on playing that game real soon.

Recently I had gone to the Richland County fairgrounds to try and find some things at the flea market, and what did I find?

I ended up taking home with me the following finds:

(1) Toy Story 3 miniature tin bucket
(2) Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head double wind-up (from the Toy Story 2 Happy Meal)
(3) Woody finger puppet (you actually put your fingers into the back of his pants to hold this one)
(4) A miniature Woody figurine w/base
(5) A clear case full of Toy Story trading cards and some other things, including miniature punchouts
(6) A die-cast Cars Ruka
(7) A Kellogg’s pull-back racer Sheriff
(8) Finding Nemo Little Golden Book

Also my former resource room teacher just recently gave me a Bug’s Life Hopper figure similar to the one I had found at the flea market.

Last summer I had gotten quite a bit. One day I had ordered 3 different things from 3 different sources. The first thing I got was a 9-inch Kevin plush which I had ordered off of Disney Store. Then I got a Groiler WALL-E ornament, which I had ordered off of eBay. After that, I finally got my Good Guys Rule! poster which I had ordered off of Amazon.

But then the Labor Day weekend sales came around, so I decided to go on Disney Store and get a Dug pillow.

I am also currently waiting for my Monsters University panoramic puzzle to be taken very carefully off the desk and then glued. (I actually just planned not too long ago that I would save my empty puzzle boxes for storing small things.)

Now last Christmas my sister had gone to Disney World and brought back a Nemo pin, a double-pack of Woody and Bullseye, and a matching lanyard with Pixar character silhouettes printed all over it–plus a small Incredibles box (with Elastigirl on it) which I now use to store my lanyard and pins when needed.

My sister had also given me the limited edition 2012 EVE ornament as well. (That’s the Keepsake brand.)

And I also know that just months ago, I had finally dug out my cereal box cutouts of Cars character cards.

But at least I still have the newspaper article on top 5 best Pixar films, which I had saved (and still keep) since way back from the studio’s 25th anniversary.

I also remember getting my miniature Angus plush which had come with my Blu-ray combo pack copy of Brave.

So now I have the Interactive WALL-E underneath my light-up palm tree, though I haven’t used it yet (but I hope to start playing with it soon)…but I still want the U-Command. Plus, the Disney Store plush version of him is on sale right now and I hope to get it soon before it sells out.

So there’s my collection update, from which I’ve tried to give you guys as much detail as I can…only I don’t have any photo updates yet.

evspixarfan2012

^Impressive additions you’ve got there evspixarfan! How much did the Grolier WALL-E end up going for? I’ve been looking at them some and haven’t found too many good deals on some of the rarer ones.

I think mine went for around $20-$25 somewhere…and I used the “Buy It Now” option to get it, 'cause I don’t bid.

And I think what I meant to say was, I’ve collected quite a bit of WALL-E stuff this year (thanks to my prepaid which I use to buy things online).

^Wow what a deal! I haven’t found that ornament generally for anything less than $50 as of recent… need to work on getting a Pixar ornament to my collection!

Hey guys! If you look up Disneyana on eBay and then go to “phones”, there’s an actual-working Incredibles phone that looks like the one off the teaser trailer! And it is awesome! (Oh me gosh, I just gotta have one… :mrgreen: )

Oooh! I finally got my Art of Up book!

Plus the Art of Big Hero 6, but that’s not Pixar.

What, did you get those from Disney Store?