Pixar collection

^You mean to tell me youā€™ve got a birthday coming up?

Yeah, in little less than a month :slight_smile: I tend to wear special shirts on my birthday!

Collection update!

Iā€™ll be putting up more photos as soon as my Dug pillow arrives! (Got that from last weekendā€™s sale at DisneyStore.com)

EDIT: Just bumped this topic. Iā€™ve already had my Dug pillow for a few weeks now. Today I went to my local Toys 'R Us and got a roll of wrapping paper with Pixar characters printed all over it! And if thatā€™s not enough, Iā€™ve got more collection photo updates on the way! (And this oneā€™s about to get very excitingā€¦ :smiley: )

SECOND EDIT: So I figure there will be a lot more posts here soon, when weā€™ve had our second chance with the ThinkWays, huh? Because they are just now slowly returning to Toys 'R Us stores (also including the one in my local Mansfield/Ontario area)ā€¦

And once again, more photo updates on the way!

ā€“evspixarfan2012

Well guys, time for my big collection update! (Itā€™s about timeā€¦) :smiley:

Letā€™s seeā€¦I had recently dug out an old Christmas photo of some Toy Story 2 stuff I used to have: That would be Woody, Buzz, Rex, and Slinkyā€“which I used to have years ago but then got rid of and I recently found out just a few months ago that those ones I had belonged in the Mattel brand. But now all I have left of those is Woodyā€™s hat (I really just want to see my old Woody doll again), but at least I still have the suitcase, sing-along booklet (I donā€™t know what happened to the old cassette tape I had, which may have come with that but Iā€™m not exactly sure), and the old cast puzzle (which I just recently put together and then had it glued).

Also, there is a Finding Nemo Storytelling Game, which I still have (as Iā€™ve actually had it for years now)ā€“but for some reason which I canā€™t seem to think of at the moment, Iā€™ve never actually played it. But I do, however, plan on keeping it (along with the rest of my Pixar stuff, as getting rid of some of the old stuff is clearly considered to me a big mistake these days)ā€“hopefully I will try to get on playing that game real soon.

Recently I had gone to the Richland County fairgrounds to try and find some things at the flea market, and what did I find?

I ended up taking home with me the following finds:

(1) Toy Story 3 miniature tin bucket
(2) Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head double wind-up (from the Toy Story 2 Happy Meal)
(3) Woody finger puppet (you actually put your fingers into the back of his pants to hold this one)
(4) A miniature Woody figurine w/base
(5) A clear case full of Toy Story trading cards and some other things, including miniature punchouts
(6) A die-cast Cars Ruka
(7) A Kelloggā€™s pull-back racer Sheriff
(8) Finding Nemo Little Golden Book

Also my former resource room teacher just recently gave me a Bugā€™s Life Hopper figure similar to the one I had found at the flea market.

Last summer I had gotten quite a bit. One day I had ordered 3 different things from 3 different sources. The first thing I got was a 9-inch Kevin plush which I had ordered off of Disney Store. Then I got a Groiler WALL-E ornament, which I had ordered off of eBay. After that, I finally got my Good Guys Rule! poster which I had ordered off of Amazon.

But then the Labor Day weekend sales came around, so I decided to go on Disney Store and get a Dug pillow.

I am also currently waiting for my Monsters University panoramic puzzle to be taken very carefully off the desk and then glued. (I actually just planned not too long ago that I would save my empty puzzle boxes for storing small things.)

Now last Christmas my sister had gone to Disney World and brought back a Nemo pin, a double-pack of Woody and Bullseye, and a matching lanyard with Pixar character silhouettes printed all over itā€“plus a small Incredibles box (with Elastigirl on it) which I now use to store my lanyard and pins when needed.

My sister had also given me the limited edition 2012 EVE ornament as well. (Thatā€™s the Keepsake brand.)

And I also know that just months ago, I had finally dug out my cereal box cutouts of Cars character cards.

But at least I still have the newspaper article on top 5 best Pixar films, which I had saved (and still keep) since way back from the studioā€™s 25th anniversary.

I also remember getting my miniature Angus plush which had come with my Blu-ray combo pack copy of Brave.

So now I have the Interactive WALL-E underneath my light-up palm tree, though I havenā€™t used it yet (but I hope to start playing with it soon)ā€¦but I still want the U-Command. Plus, the Disney Store plush version of him is on sale right now and I hope to get it soon before it sells out.

So thereā€™s my collection update, from which Iā€™ve tried to give you guys as much detail as I canā€¦only I donā€™t have any photo updates yet.

ā€“evspixarfan2012

^Impressive additions youā€™ve got there evspixarfan! How much did the Grolier WALL-E end up going for? Iā€™ve been looking at them some and havenā€™t found too many good deals on some of the rarer ones.

I think mine went for around $20-$25 somewhereā€¦and I used the ā€œBuy It Nowā€ option to get it, 'cause I donā€™t bid.

And I think what I meant to say was, Iā€™ve collected quite a bit of WALL-E stuff this year (thanks to my prepaid which I use to buy things online).

^Wow what a deal! I havenā€™t found that ornament generally for anything less than $50 as of recentā€¦ need to work on getting a Pixar ornament to my collection!

Hey guys! If you look up Disneyana on eBay and then go to ā€œphonesā€, thereā€™s an actual-working Incredibles phone that looks like the one off the teaser trailer! And it is awesome! (Oh me gosh, I just gotta have oneā€¦ :mrgreen: )

Oooh! I finally got my Art of Up book!

Plus the Art of Big Hero 6, but thatā€™s not Pixar.

What, did you get those from Disney Store?

Actually, I ordered them from Amazon. (with a gift card :sunglasses: ) They were cheaper there.

My mom was on eBay a while ago trying to find some WALL-E stuff for me (only I wonā€™t know which of those things she got for me until I open it and unwrap it).

But Iā€™m really expecting some other Pixar-related items for Christmas as well (and whatever I decide to get during after-Christmas sales, of course). 'Cause Iā€™ve got diecasts and ThinkWays plus some others on my mind right now! Maybe use whatever I earn this month plus the Christms money I recieve to get me some of those? Although Iā€™d rather wait to refill my prepaid 'cause I might be getting Pixar-themed party supplies later this winter!

Either I put some photos up real soon or wait 'till after the season is over to do so, which would I rather prefer to do? Donā€™t really know.

Check that (and to keep it short), Iā€™m gonna have me a very Pixar-fied Christmas this yearā€“or at least thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking of!

ā€“evspixarfan2012

Not sure if this counts, but I found an Up related band comic and thought it was pretty funny.

ā€¦ 'cause thatā€™s pretty much how it goes, especially if you play in musicals. 8D

I donā€™t think so, Bandling. 8D

Anyway, here are my latest additions to my collection:

(1) A 27x40 Cars poster, given to me by my former resource room teacher
(2) figurine playsets of incredibles, Nemo and MU from a Disney Store (I visited one at a mall up north)
(3) a box set of 8 miniature figurines measuring 2 cm each
(4) Toy Story of Terror Pez cat :mrgreen:

And several WALL-E stuff I got for Christmas, including bedsheets, 3-piece dinnerware set, Disney Store plushies, poseable action figures, and even a lamp! <3

I also just got the 2015 ā€œArt ofā€ calendar as well. Oh, and a Monsters, Inc. electric toothbrushā€“plus MU nightlight!

So anyways, thatā€™s my update. :nerd:

ā€“evspixarfan2012

P.S.ā€“There might be more pieces on the wayā€¦'cause Iā€™ve got a birthday coming up! :laughing:

Eh, didnā€™t think so. It was pretty funny though. And accurate. :wink:

Hey, guys! Itā€™s me againā€¦got a BIG update on my collection:

I finally got the pose-able M-O figurine (w/transport bot) ordered from Toys 'R Us and now I keep it on my nightstand.

Also on my nightstand right now are Cars die-casts of Todd Pizza Planet Truck and John Lassetire! (The latter is from a double-pack that also came with Jeff Gorvette.)

I also ordered a die-cast of Alexander Hugo (w/party hat) as well.

And in terms of my other recent packages (thanks to finally having gotten my prepaid refilled)ā€¦

From DisneyStore.com:

2015 Disney Parks authentic Pixar t-shirt (I do not know why it had to be marked as a boysā€™ shirt! But at least I ordered an XL so that it would fit meā€¦besides, Iā€™m female.)

set of 5 bath toys (Woody, Buzz, Sulley, Nemo, & Mr. Incredible)

Art of Pixar postcards collection : Volume 2

From Amazon:

just a few more WALL-E stuff : magnetic playset, velvet poster art set, and a candle

I also got myself a Buzz Lightyear solar figure, which i now keep on the windowsill near my bed. (It certainly does encourage having the blinds open during all hours of the dayā€¦right?)

From eBay:

I tried to get what looked a lot like my old, long-lost Woody doll (because of vinyl head, soft arms and feet, plus a missing hat)ā€¦but Mom told me it wasnā€™t the right one. It also came with a talking Zurg room guard as well.

I also just finally got myself an Incredibles phone, but I canā€™t even use it in my room right now because there is no land line in there.

*So there you goā€¦thatā€™s my update. Oh, and a couple of other things I almost forgot to mention:

I actually got an Incredibles logo T-shirtā€“plus a 1,000-piece Ravensberger Pixar puzzleā€“just a few weeks ago as gifts for my birthday. (I still canā€™t believe Iā€™m 20ā€¦ :unamused: )

And I sure canā€™t wait to get the Angel Kitty! (I just saw a listing on eBay yesterday, which means I gotta get over to the Toys 'R Us pronto!)

ā€“evspixarfan2012

I just got a lot of Inside Out gear when I went to the Pixar Press Day. It begins. :laughing:

Iā€™m trying to save up for a giclee right now. Itā€™s called ā€œThe Depth of Space and Loveā€. Iā€™m also looking forward to getting the Disney/Pixar Legends Series #5 as well.

Recently I got a pair of Inside Out headsets from Toys 'R us. I also found a reusable Hallmark-brand Inside Out cup as well.

Oh, and I got promo posters and lanyards from last weeks insiderā€™s access event. (I was rather surprised when I had found out that the movie theater in my area would be participating in that event, 'cause a lot of early viewings (before the official openings) usually take place in bigger cities than mine.)

Whatā€™s a giclee?

Itā€™s a type of artwork, sold at a very high price, with a limited amount of prints.

(Believe it or not, I found some over at the Disney Store website. And I know which one of those I want the mostā€¦like I just mentioned in a previous post up above yours.)