Pixar collection

^You mean to tell me you’ve got a birthday coming up?

Yeah, in little less than a month :slight_smile: I tend to wear special shirts on my birthday!

Collection update!

I’ll be putting up more photos as soon as my Dug pillow arrives! (Got that from last weekend’s sale at DisneyStore.com)

EDIT: Just bumped this topic. I’ve already had my Dug pillow for a few weeks now. Today I went to my local Toys 'R Us and got a roll of wrapping paper with Pixar characters printed all over it! And if that’s not enough, I’ve got more collection photo updates on the way! (And this one’s about to get very exciting… :smiley: )

SECOND EDIT: So I figure there will be a lot more posts here soon, when we’ve had our second chance with the ThinkWays, huh? Because they are just now slowly returning to Toys 'R Us stores (also including the one in my local Mansfield/Ontario area)…

And once again, more photo updates on the way!

evspixarfan2012

Well guys, time for my big collection update! (It’s about time…) :smiley:

Let’s see…I had recently dug out an old Christmas photo of some Toy Story 2 stuff I used to have: That would be Woody, Buzz, Rex, and Slinky–which I used to have years ago but then got rid of and I recently found out just a few months ago that those ones I had belonged in the Mattel brand. But now all I have left of those is Woody’s hat (I really just want to see my old Woody doll again), but at least I still have the suitcase, sing-along booklet (I don’t know what happened to the old cassette tape I had, which may have come with that but I’m not exactly sure), and the old cast puzzle (which I just recently put together and then had it glued).

Also, there is a Finding Nemo Storytelling Game, which I still have (as I’ve actually had it for years now)–but for some reason which I can’t seem to think of at the moment, I’ve never actually played it. But I do, however, plan on keeping it (along with the rest of my Pixar stuff, as getting rid of some of the old stuff is clearly considered to me a big mistake these days)–hopefully I will try to get on playing that game real soon.

Recently I had gone to the Richland County fairgrounds to try and find some things at the flea market, and what did I find?

I ended up taking home with me the following finds:

(1) Toy Story 3 miniature tin bucket
(2) Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head double wind-up (from the Toy Story 2 Happy Meal)
(3) Woody finger puppet (you actually put your fingers into the back of his pants to hold this one)
(4) A miniature Woody figurine w/base
(5) A clear case full of Toy Story trading cards and some other things, including miniature punchouts
(6) A die-cast Cars Ruka
(7) A Kellogg’s pull-back racer Sheriff
(8) Finding Nemo Little Golden Book

Also my former resource room teacher just recently gave me a Bug’s Life Hopper figure similar to the one I had found at the flea market.

Last summer I had gotten quite a bit. One day I had ordered 3 different things from 3 different sources. The first thing I got was a 9-inch Kevin plush which I had ordered off of Disney Store. Then I got a Groiler WALL-E ornament, which I had ordered off of eBay. After that, I finally got my Good Guys Rule! poster which I had ordered off of Amazon.

But then the Labor Day weekend sales came around, so I decided to go on Disney Store and get a Dug pillow.

I am also currently waiting for my Monsters University panoramic puzzle to be taken very carefully off the desk and then glued. (I actually just planned not too long ago that I would save my empty puzzle boxes for storing small things.)

Now last Christmas my sister had gone to Disney World and brought back a Nemo pin, a double-pack of Woody and Bullseye, and a matching lanyard with Pixar character silhouettes printed all over it–plus a small Incredibles box (with Elastigirl on it) which I now use to store my lanyard and pins when needed.

My sister had also given me the limited edition 2012 EVE ornament as well. (That’s the Keepsake brand.)

And I also know that just months ago, I had finally dug out my cereal box cutouts of Cars character cards.

But at least I still have the newspaper article on top 5 best Pixar films, which I had saved (and still keep) since way back from the studio’s 25th anniversary.

I also remember getting my miniature Angus plush which had come with my Blu-ray combo pack copy of Brave.

So now I have the Interactive WALL-E underneath my light-up palm tree, though I haven’t used it yet (but I hope to start playing with it soon)…but I still want the U-Command. Plus, the Disney Store plush version of him is on sale right now and I hope to get it soon before it sells out.

So there’s my collection update, from which I’ve tried to give you guys as much detail as I can…only I don’t have any photo updates yet.

evspixarfan2012

^Impressive additions you’ve got there evspixarfan! How much did the Grolier WALL-E end up going for? I’ve been looking at them some and haven’t found too many good deals on some of the rarer ones.

I think mine went for around $20-$25 somewhere…and I used the “Buy It Now” option to get it, 'cause I don’t bid.

And I think what I meant to say was, I’ve collected quite a bit of WALL-E stuff this year (thanks to my prepaid which I use to buy things online).

^Wow what a deal! I haven’t found that ornament generally for anything less than $50 as of recent… need to work on getting a Pixar ornament to my collection!

Hey guys! If you look up Disneyana on eBay and then go to “phones”, there’s an actual-working Incredibles phone that looks like the one off the teaser trailer! And it is awesome! (Oh me gosh, I just gotta have one… :mrgreen: )

Oooh! I finally got my Art of Up book!

Plus the Art of Big Hero 6, but that’s not Pixar.

What, did you get those from Disney Store?

Actually, I ordered them from Amazon. (with a gift card :sunglasses: ) They were cheaper there.

My mom was on eBay a while ago trying to find some WALL-E stuff for me (only I won’t know which of those things she got for me until I open it and unwrap it).

But I’m really expecting some other Pixar-related items for Christmas as well (and whatever I decide to get during after-Christmas sales, of course). 'Cause I’ve got diecasts and ThinkWays plus some others on my mind right now! Maybe use whatever I earn this month plus the Christms money I recieve to get me some of those? Although I’d rather wait to refill my prepaid 'cause I might be getting Pixar-themed party supplies later this winter!

Either I put some photos up real soon or wait 'till after the season is over to do so, which would I rather prefer to do? Don’t really know.

Check that (and to keep it short), I’m gonna have me a very Pixar-fied Christmas this year–or at least that’s what I’m thinking of!

evspixarfan2012

Not sure if this counts, but I found an Up related band comic and thought it was pretty funny.

… 'cause that’s pretty much how it goes, especially if you play in musicals. 8D

I don’t think so, Bandling. 8D

Anyway, here are my latest additions to my collection:

(1) A 27x40 Cars poster, given to me by my former resource room teacher
(2) figurine playsets of incredibles, Nemo and MU from a Disney Store (I visited one at a mall up north)
(3) a box set of 8 miniature figurines measuring 2 cm each
(4) Toy Story of Terror Pez cat :mrgreen:

And several WALL-E stuff I got for Christmas, including bedsheets, 3-piece dinnerware set, Disney Store plushies, poseable action figures, and even a lamp! <3

I also just got the 2015 “Art of” calendar as well. Oh, and a Monsters, Inc. electric toothbrush–plus MU nightlight!

So anyways, that’s my update. :nerd:

evspixarfan2012

P.S.–There might be more pieces on the way…'cause I’ve got a birthday coming up! :laughing:

Eh, didn’t think so. It was pretty funny though. And accurate. :wink:

Hey, guys! It’s me again…got a BIG update on my collection:

I finally got the pose-able M-O figurine (w/transport bot) ordered from Toys 'R Us and now I keep it on my nightstand.

Also on my nightstand right now are Cars die-casts of Todd Pizza Planet Truck and John Lassetire! (The latter is from a double-pack that also came with Jeff Gorvette.)

I also ordered a die-cast of Alexander Hugo (w/party hat) as well.

And in terms of my other recent packages (thanks to finally having gotten my prepaid refilled)…

From DisneyStore.com:

2015 Disney Parks authentic Pixar t-shirt (I do not know why it had to be marked as a boys’ shirt! But at least I ordered an XL so that it would fit me…besides, I’m female.)

set of 5 bath toys (Woody, Buzz, Sulley, Nemo, & Mr. Incredible)

Art of Pixar postcards collection : Volume 2

From Amazon:

just a few more WALL-E stuff : magnetic playset, velvet poster art set, and a candle

I also got myself a Buzz Lightyear solar figure, which i now keep on the windowsill near my bed. (It certainly does encourage having the blinds open during all hours of the day…right?)

From eBay:

I tried to get what looked a lot like my old, long-lost Woody doll (because of vinyl head, soft arms and feet, plus a missing hat)…but Mom told me it wasn’t the right one. It also came with a talking Zurg room guard as well.

I also just finally got myself an Incredibles phone, but I can’t even use it in my room right now because there is no land line in there.

*So there you go…that’s my update. Oh, and a couple of other things I almost forgot to mention:

I actually got an Incredibles logo T-shirt–plus a 1,000-piece Ravensberger Pixar puzzle–just a few weeks ago as gifts for my birthday. (I still can’t believe I’m 20… :unamused: )

And I sure can’t wait to get the Angel Kitty! (I just saw a listing on eBay yesterday, which means I gotta get over to the Toys 'R Us pronto!)

evspixarfan2012

I just got a lot of Inside Out gear when I went to the Pixar Press Day. It begins. :laughing:

I’m trying to save up for a giclee right now. It’s called “The Depth of Space and Love”. I’m also looking forward to getting the Disney/Pixar Legends Series #5 as well.

Recently I got a pair of Inside Out headsets from Toys 'R us. I also found a reusable Hallmark-brand Inside Out cup as well.

Oh, and I got promo posters and lanyards from last weeks insider’s access event. (I was rather surprised when I had found out that the movie theater in my area would be participating in that event, 'cause a lot of early viewings (before the official openings) usually take place in bigger cities than mine.)

What’s a giclee?

It’s a type of artwork, sold at a very high price, with a limited amount of prints.

(Believe it or not, I found some over at the Disney Store website. And I know which one of those I want the most…like I just mentioned in a previous post up above yours.)