Pixar Crushes!

You’re right, ffdude1906, Ellie is very beautiful- I remember thinking about that the first time I saw Up. I’d only seen Ellie in her childhood form before then, so it was quite surprising to see that’d she’d grow up to be a very nice-looking lady (not that I personally am attracted to her. :laughing:)

<------------ The avatar tells it all. There’s just something about Violet that just seems so… natural, how I can relate to her. But I doubt that my infatuation for the character is not unnoticed on the forums… :stuck_out_tongue:

lizardgirl & ffdude: You are so right. She must have been one chique woman back in her day… and possibly even now.

AHA! just remembered…

not exactly pixar… but the only animated character i’ve really had a crush on is Wilbur Robinson from Meet the Robinsons. no real idea why… im kinda just attracted 2 him… :wink:

Hey guys! I was just reading this thread and will now revive it (for our more recent members, including me)…

From what you may or may not have noticed in some of my previous posts across the forums, I most certainly have a crush on WALL-E. <3 Seriously. It’s like my face turns red and my heart flutters every time I see or mention him…I guess you could say that I’m a fan-girl 'cause I’m smitten. :laughing:

evspixarfan2012

Mine is… Remy. Obvious, I know. He is a lot like me, on several levels. I dream to become a chef and make gourmet cuisine, surprisingly even before Ratatouille came out. Remy and I are like… made for each other. Weird, right?