Pixar @ Hot Topic!

I understand. In middle school, people told me I was (1) an idiot, (2)immature, (3)homosexual, and (4)just plain annoying because of my love for The Incredibles. It wasn’t fun.

Ouch. Thats pretty harsh. They are the ones who are missing out, maybe ill get a Violet shirt just to spite people. :smiley:

Yes. Things like that are unnecessary, especially over a movie. :confused: Gosh.

I’d say! Especially over a movie as great as that one…

Exactly. :wink: Hey, want to add me to your friend’s list here, and I’ll add you? You seem cool. :slight_smile:

Aw, man that’s lame. Just because you like a certain movie doesn’t mean you’re any of those things.

I agree. But honestly, number 3 followed me into high school. Part of the reason I transferred buses. It’s intolerable. I get so sick of people. :neutral_face:

I go through the same thing… :confused:

Dang! Its amazing how mean and stupid people can be because they don’t like your opinions. :imp:

Ah, I’m sorry.

Glenn: Most people are stupid either way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Back on topic guys.

I hope that Hot TOpic comes out with another Incredibles shirt.

I’d like to see them do shirts of some Pixar movies they haven’t done before. Like Ratatouille and Up.

An Up shirt would be the best thing ever. I’ve never seen one, now that I think on it.

Disney used to have them. I have one with Carl on it and a huge caption labeled “PUBLIC MENACE”

Hahah! O M Gosh, that is hilarious! I’d love that shirt.

I have a Ratatouille shirt that Disney made. It’s a brownish gray and says “Garbage Band” on the front with a picture of some rats hanging out.

That’s an interesting shirt! I’d love to have a shirt of Remy.

There’s alway’s Disney’s Zazzle store, where you can create your own designs. They have a ton of Pixar options.

Both of those sound awesome!

Disney has a Zazzle store?!?! Why did I not know of this! I just bought something off of South Park’s Zazzle store yesterday, Zazzle is amazing!