Pixar Planet Awards 2011 - General Discussion

I feel very thankful too.

Thank you for the nominations guys! And congratulations to everyone. I’m going to send out my votes right now!

Thanks to everyone who nominated me! I’m going to start on my ballot tonight.

I got my ballot done, only had to change like 3 things.

Oh my gosh…I am shaking I am so happy and honoured. Wow, just wow. Even if I don’t win a single thing I can’t thank those who nominated me enough, this is such a wonderful feeling. I’m just as excited to cast my vote so I’m going to start working on it tonight too!

Wait were are the nominations exactly? Im so sorry about all my questions.

EDIT-
SORRY FOUND IT!
AND AHHH I was nominated for something! Thank You!!! And Congrats To All The Other People Nominated!

If there was a most clueless I have a feeling id be somewhere for it… uhhhhhhhh

Wow. As I kept going through the nominations, the only thing I could think is “People actually voted for me?!” 8D 6 nominations, that’s amazing. Thank you so much everyone, congratulations to the other nominees, and good luck! :smiley: <3

Woo not getting nominated!
I am the 1%!
Congrats everyone who did get nominated! And hopefully I will vote before the time runs out. XD
It;s not surprising I didn’t get nominated, I was barely ever here last year. But watch out, because 2012 PP Awards Here I come!
puts on sunglasses :sunglasses:
Looks like the Pizza Planet truck is on its way to winning next year.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I still can’t believe that I got nominated for Best Signature, Best Video, and Best Video Maker. I didn’t see any of those coming!

I sent in my nominations last night and I’m ready to rock!

I need to send mine in ASAP! :smiley:

I’m sure your lack of nominations is due to the long break you took.

Yo’ll most likely have nominations next year if you resume your activity :slight_smile:

He stated that in his post.

Uhm… Yeah, I’m aware.

Just trying to be nice.

Awkward Turtle! hehehe 8D

Anyway thanks again! And congrats to the others that were nominated… Good luck and

Do we need to vote in every catagory? Im not sure i cant decide… or can I just write both?

I sent mine in!
Sealy, you can always mail TSS or Little_Chef_Eva09 :slight_smile:

So, if we send a ballot, our votes count for two? 8D

Just kidding.

You don’t have to vote in evrey category, but it’s encourged to vote in as many categories as you can. For example, I didn’t vote for any fan fic categories, because I don’t read them.

OK thanks!
I just sent mine in!

Same here. I voted for every category except for fan-art since I don’t pay attention to it.