Pixar Planet

Please listen to thedriveintheatre. This is supposed to be a family friendly forum. And we don’t want members to feel uncomfortable here. I’m glad we’re talking about health and phyiscal fittness. But let’s not show pictures of ourselves in just underwear. That would be very uncomfortable. Not eveone here on Pixar Planet is as mature as you think.

On another note, I just watched Thor with my brother today, and we were so inspired by Chris Hemworth’s rock-hard abs that we bought a whole lot of ingredients to cook at home next week and a massive box of Wheet-Bix to eat for breakfasts. We even had a good long talk about our physical fitness regimes and our own motivations (for my brother, he plays team sports, for me, it’s more of an ‘image thing’).

I really think I should watch more superhero and action movies so I can feel pumped to lift some weights!

Super hero movies as an inspiriation for working out? Okay, so what would my inspiration be if my favorite super villain was The Blob? :laughing:

But yeah, movies do a good job portraying super heroes as godly figures. hey, it gets the ladies. So it pushes us guys to achieve the same… unless one was born with a chizzled body.

I like to run, jump, swim, play baseball, basketball, and some other sport’s. I don’t do them 24/7 but they can be fun. Some people like to play WoW for 12 hour’s strait, how can they so that. Something that bug’s me is lazy shoppers, the one’s who are two lazy to put a cart in the cart thing where all the cart’s go, they just leave them on the parking lot or grass, I mean really, It’s not that far, I like taking them back, I like to ride them their.

I’ve mentioned befor eI’m taking a swim class this semester. And for my final (which is one week from today), I have to swim one mile in 45 minutes.

Swimming is fun. Do it all year round.

I’m one of those strange people who doesn’t like to swim! I dislike cold water. Oddly enough, one day I want to try out surfing. 8D

I only been to the ocean once in my life, it was col because it was around Christmas, also some salt water got on mu tongue, It tasted horrible.

Was it the Atlantic or Pacific? (Out of curiosity).

Oh I will most certainly try to. I love to swim, but when I swim with friends, then I have even more fun. Usually, when I swim alone, I get a better workout though.

Atlantic, we were at Florida.

Sweetness. I’ll see the Atlantic for my first time next month.

It was in the Gulf but that’s a part of the Atlantic, Never seen the Pacific.

Who here likes to run?

Kenzie: Trust me, there’s nothing special about the Atlantic. It’s cold as all cold and looks just like any other ocean. :laughing: I like going out on the ocean in a boat, but I don’t like swimming in the water. Did I mention it’s cold? xDDD

Omg, I am the worst person when it comes to physical fitness. I’m such a lazy butt and can never get myself motivated enough to exercise or anything. I’ve never been an athletic person and do not like sports of any kind. I do really, really like walking, though! I could walk for hours. :slight_smile: Running makes me feel breathless and lightheaded and sick and I don’t like it, either. XD

I’m surprised I’m still pretty skinny even though I never exercise. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

That sounds like the Pacific in my neck of the woods, around San Francisco. But it’s always still fun to go to Bodega Bay and look at Sea Lions and get taffy. I’ll be seeing for myself when I go to NYC next month, I’d imagine it’d be cold too! You enjoy to go out in the ocean on a boat? That sounds fun, but not for me! I learned on a boat from Ireland and Wales that I get incredibly, incredibly sea sick!

And I rarely exersize as well (and eat junk food) and I’m very petite. That’s common for girls in my family, until we bare children, and even after the child is born we gain, and gain weight!

TSS: I’m not a runner. I only run if I’m being chased by a mountain lion (which hasn’t happened yet!) or am running for the bus (which happens too often!)

I do.

I’m not much of a runner. But I love to move fast when the adrenaline is flowing.

So I found myself doing a lot of dancing these past week for rehearsals for my show.

I need to start doing excercises here. I’m noticing my arms are looking thinner and to avoid becoming weak im going to do push ups or so.