PixarPlanet Awards 2011 - Winners!!

First off, once again, God has blesed me to make it into the awards, so first shout out goes to Him :smiley: !

Congradulations to all the other winners! And Special congradulations to my friends that won. You know who you are! Thanks to all who voted for me! (I know not who you are :laughing: ) Oh my gosh, Best Pixar Fan Artist two years in a row! Thank you all so much :smiley: :-D) :slight_smile: ! That’s a true honor. And I appreciate so much the categories I was nominated for, as well. Thanks to TSS and Little Chef for putting this whole thing together. Congrats to the Nominees! And Thanks to all the voters :smiley: !

Teehe :-D) ! I’m so excited :smiley: !!! Thanks guys <3 .

TSS
Little Chef
Phileas
EJE
TDIT
Mitch
Virginia
Leirin

and Queen of Painting :smiley:
Love yous <3 .

Special Thanks to my best buds, PP or otherwise, TSS and Phileas, the awesomest friends I’ve ever had <3 . TSS, a role model and the big brother I never had. And Phileas, the best friend that can always make me laugh and feel better. You guys are the best. And you’re gonna go far!

Nice speech Violet Parr.

You’re so sweet Vi. You’ll always be a winner, of awards, and otherwise. :smiley:

Congratulations to all the winners and thank all of you guys for the nominations! :smiley:

Congratulations to all the winners and nominees. And thank you to everyone who nominated me.

Wow, very cool!

Sealy: Haha, those were awesome pictures, very funny!

Virginia: Congrats, and I like your accompining sig!

Violet Parr: Aw, thank you so much, you’re so sweet. Congratulations!

Congratulations to all the winners! :smiley:

Its great to see that some of my nominations won!

Well done to all of the winners. This past year on PP as been fantastic, and it’s great to see awards go to some great members.

Thanks!! I tried to do something more funny, but yeah…there it is. 8D And thank you! I’m very proud and grateful for my award.

Hehe thanks!

ANd congrats to Virginia, Violet, and all the other winners! :smiley:

I think it’s funny!

Thanks. And thanks, Sealy.

Is it time for the 2012 Awards yet? :laughing:

OMG! I won something! I didnt even realize I was a finalist! Thats what I get for not being able to be around here as much :stuck_out_tongue: Well thanks to everyone who voted for me, I appreciate it!

Thanks, TSS, Virginia, EJE, and Sealy, and everybody else for their congradulations :slight_smile: ! Thank you so much! That really makes me feel all good inside <3 .

You really deserve it!! You’re a fantastic artist.

lennonluvr: I always knew you were a talented artist. It was only a matter of time before you won an award. Remember this.

I think I may have won an artistic award once before, though its always nice to get it again! Especially when it comes as a complete surprise! I guess I just never expected it :slight_smile: Its nice to be appreciated! :smiley:

Sorry for the late reply, but better late than never! For those who don’t have the time or inclination to read this whole post, just skip to the last paragraph for a ‘TL:DR’ summary!

I’m so touched to receive so many awards this year, I don’t think I’ve had this many previously! To be nominated for Best Critiquer and Best Video Maker for the third and second year running respectively is just… woah. Being the inaugural winner for ‘Best Debater’ (I should be a politician, hurr hurr) and ‘Most Informative’ was cool too. I’m flattered to think I’m the ‘Funniest’, but if I make you laugh, I guess that’s the icing on the cake! Kudos to my fellow winners, you deserve your titles! And a big thank you to those who have voted for me and supported my fanwork all these years. You are the reason why I do what I do.

To those who didn’t win or weren’t nominated this year, I strongly encourage you to keep at what you do, and hopefully you’d improve enough to be recognised next year! There are some categories which I wished I had won, like fanfiction and fanart, which I have never achieved, but I don’t let that get me down. There are people who deserve this more than I do, and maybe someday, I can be as good as them, with enough courage and perseverance!

I’m proud to be a part of this community for close to five years (I joined in late 2008), and contribute to its rich history. Over the years, I’ve seen members come and go, events commence and conclude, and the fanworks of our dedicated Planeteers florish and bloom. I will never forget the old-timers and those nights (or mornings) we shared together watching our favourite Pixar films. I will also cherish the memories I have and will continue to have with the newcomers, and watch as they continue to bring the site into a brighter future.

I remember there was one time I did a rant about how the Brain Trust should move on and let the younger Pixarians take over and move the studio forward. I’m afraid now I’m going to have to live my own words, judging by the budding talents and hardworking staff we have on this forum. While this will not be the end of my contributions to the fandom, I’m afraid my ‘golden era’ is over, as I move on the next stage of my life and the responsibilities of adulthood.

I’ll still pop in here, though, from time to time. Well, I pretty much do every week, anyway. I’m not quite sure whether I will ever leave this place, but if some day I do, I just want y’all to know it’s been a great ride, and that you made it all the more awesome.

A big shout-out too, to TSS and little_chef for organising this year’s awards. I consider you both as two of my best buds here, and I’m thankful for all the love and friendship you have given me. Same goes to everyone else here; whether you realise it or not, you have shaped my life in one way or another, and I am grateful for that. It has been an honour.

TL:DR Summary - Thank you for the Awards, and congratulations to everyone for being a part of the greatest Pixar fansite on the Internet! :sunglasses:

That is a very good point TDIT. And much congrats!