PixarPlanetdA WALL-E and EVE Competition!

There sure are quite a few entries! Some very cute ones there are too. It’ll be hard for me to decide what to vote on when the time comes.

Yeah, this is by far the most popular competition that the club has held. It’s going to be very interesting when the voting starts!

Oh, I can’t wait to see the artwork of the people who participated. This must’ve been a really exciting competition for all.

Oh man! Just when I have time to sit down and do it…it’s over! :frowning::(:(:(:frowning: :cry::cry:

Thats okay dude. Maybe next competition.

How often are they held?

I don’t know. You can ask lizardgirl. SHe is in charge of them.

Who knows, we might have a summer PPDA contest, but only she knows.

Generally once every two months or so. The next one will probably be at the end of August or sometime in September, but possibly sooner.

Well, the voting deviation is up! So, if you have a dA account, head over and vote!

pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/art … n-90929358

Good luck to everyone! :smiley:

Oh wow, I expected there would be a lot of entries, but I never thought it would be this much! Holy cow, good luck to all in the competition!

Yeah luckily I got to choose more than one! But it was still kinda hard because there were about 4 or 5 that I really liked.

The votes have been counted and the winners have been announced! :smiley:

pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/jou … /#comments

Congratulations to the winner. And a pat on the back to all of the people who entered the competition.