PixarPlanetdA!

Pixfan - Go for it! Your art is cool. :wink:

Pixfan- Thanks! :smiley:

You really can’t go wrong with dA- it’s just the perfect place to showcase your art, and everyone’s really friendly there.

I guess, unless you have really crappy art skills. Is everyone nice, or honest?

TSS- The great thing is that you can change your settings so that when someone sees your art, it tells them what level of critique you want. If you want them to analyse your work and tell you how to improve, you can set it to ‘advanced critique’. On the other hand, if you don’t want much critique at all, you can change the setting again and then the viewer won’t critique your artwork.

I’ve never had any problems with people being rude on dA, and it’s usually only very isolated cases that’s nothing to do with the standard of the art itself, but of something entirely different.

Basically what lizardgirl said. If you know your faults it’s not a bad idea to announce them. When people realize you want crits they’ll offer it. I myself will crit when prompted to. I’m honest, but without cruelty.
Now there are occasional raging jerkwads out there, but their relatively easy to deal with. I usually tell them that if they have nothing constructive to say, they can save time and effort by not commenting at all. If someone is persistently rude, you can contact the DA folks and they’ll deal with it as they see fit.
But otherwise, people are nice and easy to get on with. You’ll be surprised about how many friends you’ll gain.

Ah, I see. In my opinion, if I was to post something on

dA, then I would perfer honest, constructive criticism. I agree on what you said about friend people on dA. The

reason why is because there are a lot of PP people who have accounts there.

Is this a whole different part of dA or if you already have an account there can you use it? I hope that made some sense.

Too bad I have to wait until next year to join DA,although it looks awesome…[size=75]I’m not 13 yet,and I’m pretty sure that’s how old you have to be[/size]

But as soon as I do,I’ll join PPDA! :wink:

wait then i can join, cant i? today’s june 30

Yeah,I’m pretty sure you can…

luigiandguidofanatic4life- PPdA is really just like any other account on dA, but it’s just been changed into a club instead. So if you’ve already got an account on dA, all you need to do is note PPdA and you can join! :smiley:

Lizardgirl- Oh ok (god im so clueless)

Did you join DeviantArt yet? :nerd:

Like I said,I have to wait 'till next year,but I’m already getting the basic idea of the website.I looked at PPDA too. :wink:

Yeah, what lizardgirl said. :slight_smile: It’s almost like adding another person to yer friends list.

Wahey!

PPdA has now reached over 50 members and 50 submissions!

Thanks everyone for your support. :smiley:

Awesome! Congratulations! :smiley:

50 is indeed a great milestone number. Cpngrats PPdA. Watch as it grows even more.

It’s difficult to acquire members for a deviantART club because of the crummy search option, so a population of 50 is nifty! Heheh.

Congratulations on PPdA, LG! :smiley:

~~=oP

Congrats, PPdA! :sunglasses:

Cheers to the future! :smiley:

Thanks guys. :smiley:

PV- Yeah, you’re right- the basic search is terrible, which is why I downloaded this add-on that Firefox users can have that lets you do a more specific search, which is a lot better. Really, it should just come with dA as a normal function. :unamused: