Pixar's Most Annoying Charaters

Sorry to bump this thread, but I couldnā€™t resist posting in it. Iā€™ve seen a few Pixar characters that annoy me actuallyā€¦

Toy Story: There arenā€™t many characters in the Toy Story series I find annoying, but Iā€™d have to say the Green Army Men. I guess I just find their army chants to be a bit annoying, but whatever.
A Bugā€™s Life: There are a few annoying ones in A Bugā€™s Life. Out of them all, Iā€™d have to choose Tuck and Roll. I guess I just canā€™t stand the way they speak.
Monsters Inc: Call me crazy but I find Boo to be annoying. Yeah, I know sheā€™s cute and all, but I kind of cringe whenever I hear her say ā€œMike Wazowski!ā€. Maybe thatā€™s just meā€¦
Finding Nemo: Definetly Squrt. Actually, letā€™s just say I find all of the surfing turtles annoying. Their accent is the reason why.
The Incredibles: I canā€™t find anyone really annoying in The Incredibles. I guess I wasnā€™t too keen on Edna Mode. Still, Brad Bird does a good job of sounding like a woman.
Cars: Iā€™d choose Filmore. I like the idea of including a hippe Volkswagen bus in the film. I just found his whole accent and quotes to be annoying for some reason.
Ratatouille: I choose Git because of how demands food and teases Remy by saying heā€™s Linguiniā€™s ā€œfluffy bunnyā€.
Wall-E: Well, this is a hard one. I guess I didnā€™t find anyone in Wall-E that annoying. Maybe M-O or some of the other robots. Iā€™m not quite sure.
Up: Maybe Iā€™ll just choose Dug. I donā€™t know why. Probably his voice. Heā€™s a pretty funny character though.

And out of all of these, Iā€™d say the most annoying are the surfing turtles from Finding Nemo.

Iā€™m surprised this thread is so popular. All the Pixar characters are awesome! :wink:

Toy Story: Mr. Potato Head

A Bugā€™s Life: ALL the council members.

Monsters, Inc.:Umā€¦nobody? :smiley:

Finding Nemo: Iā€™m not going to lie, Nemo is the worst FN character to me. Heā€™s just such a brat, like Simba!! Weird how the title characters are both brats, and I still like both movies!

The Incredibles: Edna(I like her, but when she slaps Helen with the newspaper, my face flushes red), Mirage(though I am getting over that), Buddy/Syndromeā€™s henchmen, ā€œTheyā€™re supers!ā€ Oh the idiocy. One of them just totally dissapeared, but the other one has to speed off for them to catch on.

Cars: I like them all, but I guess Chick and Harv.

Ratatouille: All the rats except for Remy and Emile, and the health inspector
:imp: .

Wall-E: I used to find EVE annoying, but now I really love her.

Up: The guy who wants Carlā€™s house, the legal system.

Toy Story - Uhmā€¦ well Sid sorta irritates me but he is a believable teenage boy. Especially for the 90ā€™s

A Bugā€™s Life - Tuck and Roll are great, but they annoy me every now and then.

Toy Story 2 - ā€œJust look for the GIANT CHICKEN!!ā€

Monsters, Inc. - Waternoose comes off as all warm and grandfatherly at first, but towards the end both he and Randall fire me up

Finding Nemo - Maybe that yellow fish in the tank obsessed with bubbles. Wait no, heā€™s awesome. Iā€™m not sure actually.

The Incredibles - Frozoneā€™s wife. :laughing: Syndromeā€™s arrogance is kinda amusing in an annoying way.

Cars - Chick Hicks, without a DOUBT. Harv kinda rubs me the wrong way too.

Ratatouille - Skinner, health inspector, and, at the start of the movie, Django.

WALLā€¢E - That CEO Shelby Forthright. What a basket case.

Up - Gamma, also the people trying to take Carl out of his house. Not the nurses. Those guys are cool.

Toy Story 3 - Chunk.

Toy Story: ā€¦ I have no idea who Iā€™d find the most annoying thereā€¦ well I guess Ham has his moments for me. Also some funny ones though. Ken kind of bugged me too though in the sense that [spoil]his ā€˜speechā€™ about Barbie and how he loved her seemed OTT to me.[/spoil]

No waitā€¦ AL is the most annoying.

A Bugs Life: Iā€™m kind of ā€˜mehā€™ regarding the twins Tuck and Roll I guess

Monsters Inc Fungus. I keep imagining too what it would be like to work with him. Iā€™d probably gain an ulcer trying to not blow up at him especially if I was having a bad day, then eventually do so somewhere waaaay down the line. And then Iā€™d probably feel bad. But even the sound of his voice is kind of irritating, itā€™s not something you can listen to very well for very long even when heā€™s not panicy. Working with him day in and out? Nooo.

Heā€™d easily tick anyone off though. I have trouble understanding things verbally as it is sometimes too. Fungus wouldnā€™t help me with this at all.

Mike can also annoy me for various reasons.

Finding Nemo. Darlaā€¦ I guess? But I donā€™t really find any FN character annoying.

Incredibles: Bobā€™s boss. Short guy complex. Smug, uncaring and overbearing. Do not want. Of course that was probably his purpose.

Cars The flashing twins I guess. Or Mater sometimes.

Ratatouille: Skinner.

WALL-E:: Those hairdresser makeup robots (PR-T right?) They kind ofā€¦ bug me for some reason.

Up Iā€™m going to get skinned alive but Russell and Kevin. They justā€¦annoyed me in parts.

So yeah thatā€™s my list to the best of my knowledge.

Okay, youā€™re not the only one who said Mr. PH, but why?? I think heā€™s hilarious, I love him!

I only hate him on the first Toy Story. Heā€™s a jerk to Woody. They needed a character to be entirely against Woody, but I still find him inexcusably annoying for that reason.

I have to say, I donā€™t find any Pixar characters annoying. I really thought from the first teaser trailer for Nemo that Dory was going to be hugely, majorly, painfully annoying, but she turned out to be adorable! I expected to find Mater annoying, but he was actually pretty funny. And despite my ā€œadmired-it-more-than-loved-itā€ reaction to Wall-E, I donā€™t dislike or find annoying any of the characters from it.

I will say, however, that my all time least favorite Pixar character is Al from Toy Story 2. I donā€™t think ā€œannoyingā€ is the right word for him, but heā€™s IMO completely unappealing. (Usually even the baddies have a certain charm, or amusement factor, or something to make them at least a little bit engaging or interesting.)

I donā€™t really find any Pixar character annoying. Because if they are, they are annoyingā€¦ in a good way.

A bugĀ“s life

Heimlic->He was annoying, selfish, only thinking about money and himself.
Molt->He was sooo stupid.
Tuck and Roll->Their jokes were so stupid.

Monsters inc.

Roz->I didnĀ“t like this character. She is too serious and cold. [spoil]Why couldnĀ“t you give more time to Sulley and Boo to say goodbye. [/spoil]

Nemo

Crush and his son= I hate their ā€œyo dudeā€ attitude.
Darla.

Toy Story

Jessie, sometimes.

Cars

Mate= Too dumb and not funny.

The incredibles

Syndrome=So hyperactive and talkative It get me on the nerves.

Wait, are you meaning P.T. Flea? :confused:

ThatĀ“s right! I couldnĀ“t remember his name :blush:

haha, thatā€™s fine. Hiemlechā€™s the caterpillar. :wink:

Chick Hicks!!! He was obnoxious. :smiley:

I think Chick and P.T. were supposed to be annoying.

MBP13, nice avatar!! :sunglasses:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Iā€™d say it is Sid from Toy Story who really annoys me the most because I donā€™t like skull designs (although my Dad and I usually sometimes quote himā€¦)

I also dislike Chef Skinner because he doesnā€™t really care about the restaurant at all. And Syndrome because his Omnidroid is very destructive. And Chick Hicks because he cheated.

Oh, and Shelby Forthright because he secretly aborted the clean-up mission (which might explain WALL-Eā€™s loneliness).

Man, Chick Hicks is very easily one of my least favorites, heā€™s justā€¦ gross. And not even very compelling of a character. :confused:

Can I say I actually find Auto and GO-4 annoying?

Mr. Pricklepants. I donā€™t think he really did anything in Toy Story 3, but in Toy Story of Terror I really wanted him to get off the screen. He came off like Pixar wasnā€™t sure if people would notice they were playing with horror tropes and felt the need to make a character to point them out, and the end result just felt really smug.

Emile kind of borderlines this for me, I mean I donā€™t really feel annoyance but I feel like I shouldā€¦I guess you could kind of say I know Iā€™d be annoyed if I was Remy. Cause I donā€™t think the guy does anything but screw things up the whole movie, and he really just acts extremely stupid some times (like when Remy has to shove him out of the way so he doesnā€™t get stuck in a trap. I mean Remyā€™s able to recognize it as a trap at a glance but Emile just misses this somehow).