Pixar's Most Annoying Charaters

Most annoying Pixar character… hm, this is a tough one, as I love every one of them, even Hicks who’s totally bad-‘butt.’

Let’s start from Toy Story, shall we? :smiley:

Buzz will have to be the one that annoyed me the most - not that he is annoying. I guess when he sort of barbarically or ignorantly took over Woody’s position as a star toy, I kinda related to Woody and felt his sorry position as a jealous individual. Guess that’s because I get jealous half of the times. :laughing:

Then there’s A Bug’s Life’s Heimlich. He was just plain annoying, straight down. I mean, he ruined the show, he couldn’t become a full butterfly, he’s just like… excessive. Of course, I don’t mind him that much, but he gets on my nerves a little bit, yeah.

Monsters, Inc. is a little tough, as I love many of the characters there. I think it will have to be… none. I love all of them and none annoyed me in any manner.

Finding Nemo, hm. The Moonfishes. Yep. I just couldn’t stand them teasing Marlin like that even if they assumed that Marlin was hurting Dory, which is completely untrue but a mere concoction of their overactive imagination.

Gilbert Huph will be the one from The Incredibles. I love his character, but if I am forced to pick one character out of the characters I love (all of them I love, obviously), I would have to pick Mr. Huph. I guess I just couldn’t stand conflictual characters that cease certain events from happening, such as Bob’ rescue of that robbed man, for example.

Sally annoyed me a lot when I first watched Cars. My favorite character, McQueen, was just about homefree from Radiator Stinks when she just barged in and snatch his Piston opportunity away. I could relate why she did it, but in the beginning, Radiator just stunk to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Remy and Linguini both had their shares of annoyance in Ratatouille. Remy was annoying when he ran away from Linguini and the latter party was annoying when he was so selfish about giving Remy credits to his talent… so, yeah, both did in for me.

And here comes WALL-E! I hate WALL-E. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue: But seriously, when it comes to the most annoying character in WALL-E, all you just have to do is to look at the title of the film itself. I was never really adored by it. Though I would admit that at certain parts of the film, I felt sorry for him being lonely and all, but when it comes to annoying, sheesh, does it know how to or what?! It just kept on dirtying the floor while M-O tried to clean up, it keep on making those annoying high-pitch sounds, it has an animal which I detest so much as a pet! God. Sorry, WALL-E fans, but I’m most definitely not a fan.

large Hidden Mickey reject stamp comes in Reject! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like you and I have a shared common opinon about WALL-E Wboon. :wink:

Tries to hold back from yelling a mean four lettered word
:frowning: :angry:
It’s ok,I thought Mrs.Incredible was annoying,I still can’t stand her,but hey we all have our own opinions. :wink:

:laughing: Mrs. Incredible was of no importance to me anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: She was okay, but I understand if you are annoyed by her. :laughing:

L&S: You aren’t the only person I know who thinks Helen Parr is annoying. People who don’t like her tell me that the most annoying part of her was her voice.

Personally, I love Helen. SHe was a great character with no ounce of annoyace.

WBoon: You hate WALL-E? How can you hate WALL-E? All you have to do is look into those huge, adorable robot eyes and your heart melts <3

Mater got on my nerves sometimes. He was just so DUMB, and how he is like “Hey McQueen I’m you best friend!” I would have been “Dude, I’ve known you for like, three days.” and most of all:

HE INTERRUPTS LIGHTNING AND SALLY! :angry:

And now that I think of it, Atta really annoys me. She doesn’t really have much character; Mostly she is just an obnoxious, temperamental, and somewhat spoiled girl who jumps to conclusions and expects everyone to worship her every word. Her voice also annoys the heck outta me :imp:

So did Lizzie… <_<"

I’ll admit it has its share of cuteness, but between Boo, a human being which I could relate to much better, and WALL-E, the terrifying child is more of my cup of tea.

Same reason why I hate WALL-E, except that Mater gets my vote for being optimistic. I like it that he treated McQueen as his best friend even though his attitude stunk in the beginning. :slight_smile:

Wow, I don’t know how many times you were wrong there. I don’t know whether to choose the ‘doesn’t have much character,’ the ‘obnoxious,’ the ‘termperamental,’ or the ‘spoiled.’ Let’s not forget ‘jump to conclusions.’

Er… Atta is nothing like that, I’ll just leave it at that. Go and watch A Bug’s Life again and, this time, be more opened minded and more perceptual. :wink:

I didn’t like WALL-E, even though he was my favorite male character. His eyes is a little adorable, but I found the robotic voice to be annoying the farther into the movie I got into.

Well, excuu-uu-use me, Mr. I-Hate-Wall-e-the-cutest-and-most-lovable-thing-ever :smiley:

I’ll admit, I went a little overboard. But Atta, well, she gets better near the end, but at the beginning the way she is always treating Flik so badly when all he is trying to do is help (and it is pretty obvious thatsall he is trying to do!) She just assumes he tried to trick them with the “warrior bugs” when she didn’t even think to listen to his reasons for doing so. She is pretty whiny and it kinda annoys me how she acts like her life is so horrible, but she is not the one actually doing the work all day. And it is kinda obvious she holds herself a bit above all the other ants.

Hello! That’s because she has to! It’s her responsibility as a queen in training! If no one gave her this responsibility, she wouldn’t have to make sure she do a good job commanding everyone the right way! And FYI, according to the ranking system, she IS above all the ants! :stuck_out_tongue:

I would blame Flik if I was her, since he was such a klutz to start with! He knocked a stem on her! Try knocking a stem the size of a tree trunk before judging Queen Atta! :imp:

And WALL-E is still the most ugly thing I’ve ever seen.

Edit:
Alright, compared to Mr. Waternoose, probably the second ugliest. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with you WBoon (except for the WALL•E thing-WALL•E is awesome!)

Doesn’t mean the job she has to do is easy…

Uh…I’m not sure what you mean by this, but like WBoon said she sorta has to be “above all the other ants” as she is the queen. And it’s clear that she doesn’t think she’s better than anyone else.

Yes, she was mean to Flik in the beginning, but no one’s perfect. (If they were, the movie would be pretty boring. xD)

As for Pixar characters I find annoying…well, uh…um…I dunno…I don’t like focusing much on the negative aspects of the characters…and I can’t think of any that jump out as “annoying” to me.

:imp: I will not shout a bunch of swear words, I will not shout a bunch of swear words…

o_O Walle ugly!!!

[teeth clench]
WHY!!!
He is so cute…man. My mom loved him. We all were dying for more little clips of him finding objects…

yu’hu

man!

Guys, try to keep it on topic okay? This thread is about annoying characters. not ugly characters.

The most annoying character i think is Gilbert Huph ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can agree with you there Pixar.rocks.

Usually it’s hard for a character to annoy me (unless they’re trying to be), but I would say that Buzz froom TS1 annoyed me a lot. I really don’t like close-minded characters, and I just wished that he would notice that he was a toy. Fortunately, he developed as a character, but then he annoyed me a little more when he became all depressed, since they could’ve escaped a LOT earlier if only he cooperated.

This is why I think TS2 was a good movie. Less frustrating angry moments.

Stinky Pete and Huph :imp:

The only character that really annoyed me was Chick Hicks.

One of the most annoying characters for me had to be Darla…