Pixfan's Art

You did an excellent

gob with Sully. I love his eyes, fur, nose, horn, everything. Incredible job.

I like how fuzzy you made Sulley, even his spots. :wink: Very good!

And I just saw

your MI drawing above it. Bad Randall! :stuck_out_tongue: He probably did tease Mike as a

kid.

~~=oP

Very nice job there, Pixfan!

I also love how you made Sulley very “fuzzy” and soft-looking. :wink:

Thanx for all the replies folks! :mrgreen: Appreciated

muchly! :wink: Hopefully I can get Boo n Jack-Jack started after practice today, good thing I ain’t got too much

HW. :mrgreen:

[b]Very nice job,

Pixfan.[/b]

Really sorry bout the other pic folks :frowning: , jus couldn’t pull it off in time. The perfectionist side of me

wouldn’t let me rush through it. I’ll prolly work on xmas stuff now while I’m ahead. :mrgreen:

Ya know, you and I are very alike as artists. Heheh.

I’d

still like to see what you’ve been working on. :slight_smile:

~~=oP

Yea, I’ve noticed that too. :-D) :wink:

About the pic no prob PV, I

kinda stopped seeing that it wasn’t gonna make it but I can still finish it. Got a bball game today so I’ll

prolly get back to it between tomorrow and Saturday. Also got a nice 5/6-day weekend comin up (dependin on if i

decide to extend it or not :wink: ) So I’ll definitely have it done by next week. :mrgreen:

I have

one of those too . Yay for Veterans Day !

So much for the long weekend, got slapped in the face wit a research paper. :imp: Man do

these teachers ever think “more work for me means more work for you later”? Jeesh. :unamused: Can’t

promise but trying to finish that pic by the end of Nov. PV. It’s jus I’m so dangone busy! :angry: :mrgreen:

Oh, I can’t

wait! I have been anxious to see more artwork from you.

Got a combo xmas pic comin up! I’m hopin’ I can pull it off by xmas! Wish me luck!

:mrgreen:

Really? Oh wonderfull! That is another holiday artwork that I am all excited

about.

Things are lookin up folks! I’m actually almost done wit this one! :open_mouth: Stay

tuned! :wink: :mrgreen:

Pixfan - Cool – I can’t wait! But please, take your time. A steady hand equals a

beautiful picture. :wink:

Is this the xmas one that you

have been talkin’ about?

Mitch: Trust me I actually had time to do most of

it alot earlier so I had time to take a break n really look at it, jus gotta put in one more character, ink it

and it’s done! :mrgreen:

Star Swordsman: Yup, this’ the highly anticipated

xmas pic. :mrgreen:

Pixfan - Haha – cool! Well, I still can’t wait

to see it! :smiley:

yeah, me too. I can imagine all of the Pixar

characters in one pic with a beautiful Christmas theme.

Star Swordsman: Almost…I wouldn’t say all of the Pixar charaters are included.

As of right now, I only have MI, Incredibles, and maybe Toy Story. I can really see any Cars, ABL, or Nemo

characters “fitting” in the pic seeing there’s a big size difference. Even with Toy Story, whether I

choose Woody or Buzz, where I would place em in the pic would still take some thought. :mrgreen:

So the

only characters definite right now are from MI, and The Incredibles. :mrgreen: