Pixmas Carol Contest

What you can also use, besides a microphone, are

headphones. They work as well too.

Headphones, too? Awesome. I have billions of those. Perhaps I should download

that program before it’s too late…

Well, only a couple days before deadline.

A couple days ? It’s morelike 8 days . ur making me think i have 2 days to

write this .

Edit :I think I have my song !

Sorry GLP. I am just so excited that this

contest is ending soon. i can’t wait to see who the winnder is.

Well,

from the looks of it, there are only seven days left to submit entrees. Plenty of time… :wink:

I secretly

hope that everyone who entered the contest will tie for first place – I want to hear everyone’s creations.

:smiley:

Yep, that is true. Indeed there is one week left.

I think we will have a chance to hear

everyone. I’m sure everyone did a great job.

[b]The Star

Swordsman[/b] - Did you – or are you going to – submit a recorded version of your song?

I’m

thinking of getting my carol on tape, with my sister and I singing the tunes. Maybe…

I already did.

TSS and Mitch, I am lovin’ your enthusiasm towards the contest, but for the most part,

this thread has been you two posting back and forth to each other. May I suggest instant messaging? :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:

Now, if you guys have questions for me about the contest itself, post away. You have a week to do so.

:wink:

~~=oP

PixarVixen - Oops – my apologies. My habit of

“overposting” sometimes gets the better of me – heheh. I shall now halt my ranting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey PV, Sorry, I guess

I too was a little too excited about this contest.

I sent mine in on Monday .

Sorry I to put it on an e-card PV . But I made sure the card was Holiday related !

EDIT : Hey PV , can

we just have a Radio Pixar for just everybody’s songs ? You guy at Radio Pixar can sing them , and then we’ll

all sing along .

I’m sorry guys, but I had just a terrible cold the last days. So I couldn’t send my

Pixar-themed SILENT NIGHT, HOLY NIGHT in.
And unfortunately, I forgot to send in the text. :blush:

Groaning - Oh dear – I’m sorry about your cold condition.

Perhaps you’ll be able to send in your song next year, if they hold another contest?

Dear

Groaning,

Sorry for your condition. I feel bad for you. I wish there was a way for you to send it with out

it being too late.

I’m sorry to hear that too. I’m sure it would have been cool to hear…

Thank you.
You guys are just so nice.
That’s why

I love going to this forum.

Groaning - You are most welcome. We’re all friends here on the

Pixar Planet forum, which is why I love visiting it, as well. :wink:

To tell you

the truth, I haven’t felt more at “home” on the internet since I last joined [i]The Council

of Elrond[/i], and that was years ago. It’s amazing how much a group a people can feel like family on

a particular website, even if they don’t know each other personally.

Speaking of which, I can’t wait for the Radio Pixar episode with the recordings and lyrics to come out.