Pizza Planet Truck Location?

Maybe they could use carriages, like in Shrek. Just use more timely modes of transportation. Mutton planet, maybe?

How about the famous A113 code thing? maybe they’ll have a law break that says “Law A-113”. Also, can someone tell me the A113 locations in the movie?

It’s the prison cell that Syndrome keeps Bob in after he’s captured. They show it on the screen his guards are watching as “Level A1/Cell #13

It’s also the number for the conference room Bob was told to go to when he had a surprise attack from the Omnidroid.

I’ve always wondering if A113 is in Monsters Inc, but I haven’t heard anything about it being there. If it isn’t in Monsters Inc, then I guess the Pizza Planet Truck isn’t the only tradition they’ve broken.

Let’s not forget Mirage says for Mr. Incredible to be briefed in the conference room, room A113 when he arrives on Nomanisan.

Probably! Or…horseback. :laughing: No, but seriously, it’s hilarious to imagine a pizza delivery truck in the middle of a medieval forest!

Ah, that would be more farsical and random, like in Veggie Tales. That would be funny, but I doubt it from Pixar. They wouldn’t confuse us with random, one line jokes. :slight_smile: I still do not believe it’s in The Incredibles, though.

I hope the filmmakers give confirmation during the roundtable in the Blu-ray.

I would personally be shocked if it is in there. I think I’d be disappointed either way, at this point. Either because that movie skipped the tradition, or because I looked for so long and missed every time. :neutral_face:

I would feel that same way too, I guess.

You’re probably like the only person here who doesn’t think that isn’t nuts. After you become so obsessed with one minute, trivial detail, you’ll never be satisfied. :frowning:

Well if it isn’t in there it isn’t in there. Lets hope they don’t do it again.

I hope they don’t forget the PP Truck in future movies as well. It seems they’ve been doing a great job finding ways to put the truck in there ever since TI.

Do you guys think that it’s a crime for Pixar to sneak the PP truck to the Bluray version coming out soon? I mean, it doesn’t have to be blatant, it can be one of those cars stuck in the traffic jam when Bob is getting back from work or something… Or the version shown in theatres and DVD is is canon and untouchable?

I guess the answer to that question all lies in the mind of the person who spots the truck, if it does appear. You will get the die hard “no, if it wasn’t in the movie to begin with, then it doesn’t count.” Then you have the others, “oh, it’s in now, so it counts.”

For me, I’m undecided. If it does show up, then I’ll be happy either way.

I hope it does, but I wouldn’t know anyway.

If it shows, I’ll post a screencap here.

I’m guessing it didn’t show. 8D

I think it’s been confirmed already that the truck isn’t in the movie.

We know, They were talking about Pixar maybe editing it in there somewhere. But it never happended I’m sure.