Pizza Planet Truck Location?

Delf: I’m sorry. I just can’t. I still believe stronly that there is indeed a Pizza Planet

truck in the Incredibles. It might be very faint, but I still stand firm on my beliefs.

And Pizza Planet

Truck in Ratatouille? Don’t you think we could be going a little over board? Unless it appears in America, then

we cut back to france.

I feel I need to repeat this

question.

Why would Pixar stick a Pizza Planet truck in a movie if you can’t see it? They’d want the

die hard fans to be able to notice something like that.

~~=oP

KE - Don’t forget that the

truck just has to make a cameo - it doesn’t say how. In Cars it was personified. It doesn’t have to be just a

truck, it could be a toy, a model, or even just hidden in a picture of America. =)

Exactly, Dash, so they have no reason not to include it. :laughing:

I looked for that truck too the last time I watched the movie & didnt see

anything. It’s entirely possible that Brad just didnt do it. Although I dont see that it’s unrealistic that it

could show up in Ratatouille. Like Dash said, it can show up in any form. Plus lots of American things can end up

in other countries…

Well, I won’t critisise any beliefs. But I will stick to my strong firm content that the is a

PP truck in the movie. It may be only for a split, but I believe there is.

Well, they had it in Sydney, Australia, so maybe Pizza Planet

is international. Besides. Ratatouille is co-directed by Jan Pinkava, who has been

at Pixar much longer. I reckon the chance of Pizza Planet being in it are more than fair, in my opinion…

I think I

have found the Pizza Planet truck in the Incredibles. The truck is in black and white. The truck is in scene 4

when Dash is sent to the principals office. Anyways, Bernie, Dash’s teacher, is showing a video clip of Dash

putting a thumb tack on his chair in black and white and while he says “Wait! Wait!” you could see the

truck, but you really have to watch very carefully the movie frame by frame and focus only on the TV. The truck

resembles, I think, the Cars Pizza Planet truck.

Recap, the Pizza Planet truck is, I think, in black and

white in scene 4 just after Bernie says “Wait! Wait!” and is pointing his finger to the truck on the

TV. Bernie, Dash’s teacher, even says “Right there…!” after the truck is shown.

"You can

barely see it on the tape." says Dash later on in scene 5.

If you want to know exactly when the

truck shows up, it is on the 14 minute, 15 second, last frame I think.

Rey: I tried to look for it where you say, but sadly, I think you are mistaken. I can’t find

the truck in that part of the movie. :frowning:

I’d

like to know why the Pizza Planet truck would be in a classroom. :~o :stuck_out_tongue:

~~=oP

PixarVixen - I

think he meant outside the classroom window, but I’m not certain. :wink:

I’ll have to look at that more

closely. I am still convinced that the Pizza Planet truck is somewhere in the film, even though I have not

succeeded in finding it…yet. I’ve looked everywhere, though. Perhaps I’m just not looking hard enough?

:confused:

I was first sure it was in the film,

but now I’m almost convinced that it’s not. Which is [b][i]really, really,

really[/i][/b] sad. No kidding.

I hope it was the first and the last Pixar movie

without the beloved truck.

[i]Edit : Maybe I really should have some sleep now. I’m feeling

like a Zombie.[/i]

Archibald - Let us hope not, but you may be right. That elusive truck may have

finally decided not to show itself in a Pixar film…

Off-Topic: And yes,

get some rest. I’m sure you’re exhausted. Drink some hot chocolate or something first, though. :wink:

I

think the Truck is still in the “Road Trip” part of the movie. It come so fast, but it is hard to

see.

Plus, I tried looking for it outside the classroom, but nothing come by.

Firstly, I would personal like to say Happy New Year from Japan to PixarVixen, Archibald,

The Star Swordsman, and espcially to Mitch.

Secondly, this Pizza Planet truck, I believe, is in the

Incredibles because Mr. Lasseter has said every pixar movie has the Pizza Planet truck.

Thirdly, I would

like to describe more about the Pizza Planet truck. It isn’t in the class or outside the classroom. It’s on

the gnarled up part of the video tape. If you have some time, just check out that part frame by frame. I have a

cheap DVD player that can play 24 frames per second and very slowly you could see a vehicle with a face like the

Cars Pizza Planet truck which seems to have a rocket on top. Put your DVD on english subtitle mode and when you

see Wait!Wait! Right there! on the bottom of the screen you could see, I think, the Pizza Planet truck. But

remember go frame by frame and freeze between the frames.

Rey’s on to something. I captured 2 frames from that scene of what

appears to be a car with

eyes.

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/Tony_Rydingers_Girl/The%20Incredibles/Bernies

creen5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/Tony_Rydingers_Girl/The%20I

ncredibles/Berniescreen6.jpg[/img]

Speaking of eyes, you have some sharp ones, Rey. :wink: And a

Happy New Year right back atcha!

I can’t make out a rocket, though. I think this car is just a generic

car.

~~=oP

Those two are the ones

PixarVixen! BINGO! B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and this is just the beginning! Let’s go Karaoke!

Personally, I like that song FAITH by George Michael “Mmm, I gotta have faith”

Also, may I just

call our group the ‘ENTHUSIASTIC SIXTEEN’ for now. If more Incredible fans join and finally find the ‘real’

Pizza Planet truck in the Incredibles , then of course the title will change.

Could exhibit A, the top picture, of Bernie

Kropps video, be a ‘Super’ of the Pizza Planet truck? Edna Mode does say “No cape!” How about no

camper shell?

I don’t see it . Do i have

to turn my head upside down or something ?

And a

Happy New Year to you too, sir! Thank you for the welcome, by the way. What did I do to deserve the

“especially Mitch” title at the end? :astonished:

I also agree with

PixarVixen in that you are definitely on to something – I cannot see the truck in

those two frames either, but I still say that you have hit a land mark there. Great work, and, as

PixarVixen said, good eyes. :wink: