Pizza Planet Truck Location?

Well, while

you are at it, look at the Freeway scene. many believe the truck is located in there.

I will most definitely look there. I will also look at these scenes:

[b] - Where Helen is

talking to Dash in the car

• When Bob is driving home from work
  • The parking lot at the end of the film

(when the “Underminer” appears)[/b]

It’s gotta be in their somewhere…

If you do, try taking a cap of it. We would all love

to see.

Ohhh…I would love to, but

the problem with that is that I don’t have the necessary “equipment” to capture a screenshot and then

tweak it up a bit. When I get Photoshop, I’m gonna do miracles… :stuck_out_tongue:

Until then, I could always just

use my phone’s camera, I suppose. The picture might look a little bit blurry, though.

That is okay. If you find it, tell me, and I’ll post a

cap of it.

Oh, would

you? Thank you! If I find it, I’ll let you know. :wink:

Thanks. Can’t wait.

2 things…

1. TSS and Mitch, there is no need for posting back and forth to

each other if you’re not really discussing anything. You have the option to send PMs for a reason.

:wink:

1. Since nobody has actually found the truck, please don’t make posts unless you discover something

new, like Rey did. Posting about not being able to find it is

meaningless.

~~=oP

PixarVixen - I keep

forgetting about that. Again, my apologies. I’ll need to remember to resort to PMs in a situation such as this

from now on…

Thanks for reminding us. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I apologize too PV. Sorry. :frowning:

Hi I am new but I have a segestion. If your DVD player has zoom capabilities then zoom

in on the areas were they say they have seen the pizza planet truck. Because I have a dvd player that has zoom

capabilities so if it there you can use that to maybe see it better.

First off, Welcome to PixarPlanet nightwheel.

Second, I don’t remember id I

have tried that. Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to zoom in som probably locations right now. Hopefully,

like you said I can see it better.

To: Pix-ney, JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR, Marty

17, Edna, The Star Swordsman, DElf4242, Archibald, PixarVixen, Texas loves Pixar!, lizardgirl, Kyrie Eleison,

Dash, lennonluvr9, RMS Oceanic, gottalovepixar, Heimlich, Mitch and nightwheel.

I have an incredible

riddle for you. Where is a ?piza? ?planet? ?truck? in the Incredibles?
They are in Bernie Kropp?s video.

If you go back to Bernie Kropp?s black and white video again in chapter/scene 4 in the classroom above

the students, there is an alphabet letter chart on top of the wall Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg?(covered by light

fixture) Jj and the letters PIZA at the end of the chart.

You can see a globe or a planet behind Dash in

the classroom in the video.

There is also a truck in the still video taken by PixarVixen in this

forum.

Wow, that’s a great

find Rey! Well done! Maybe the “Piza Planet Truck” is in The Incredibles after all, but in a much more

metaphorical way!

I agree. Wonderful find,

Rey! I’m gonna have to check this

out…

nightwheel - Welcome to Pixar Planet,

nightwheel! I see that you like Larryboy. Awesome. :wink:

That’s interesting that your dvd remote has a

“zoom in/out” feature; I have never heard of such a thing. What a cool feature! I wish my remote had

that…

That’s great :smiley: I think

we finally find it ! Thank you Rey !

Here’s the image Rey was talking about

:

Now, I wrote

“PIZA” on the picture, so that everybody can see where it is, and I circled the globe, the planet

:

Then, there is

the truck captured by PixarVixen (which, in my mind, is not the Pizza Planet Truck ; just a common truck. But who

cares ? Now, thanks to Rey, we have a Piza - Planet - Truck) :smiley:

Looks like it’s in [i]The

Incredibles[/i] after all. I think Brad Bird didn’t want the actual Pizza Planet Truck in his movie,

because it didn’t match with the 60’s style of the film. But he was okay with this little

charade.

Again, a big thank you Rey, and congratulations :slight_smile:

Well, technically, it could work. And the

truck comes on the “wait, wait!” part. I have never thought of it like that. But once again, excellent

find. I bow to thee.

Well they pixar did say thay have put the pizza

planet truck in every pixar movie made for disney. However they didn’t say in what kind of form the the pizza

planet truck would appear as in the movies. So even if they put the pizza planet truck in as a sort of rebus

puzzle. They still would have put the pizza planet truck in the movie and please their fans. Great job Archibald

and Rey for that cryptic pizza planet truck find. :sunglasses:

Yeah, that’s what my mom thought, too.

Archibald - Wow – great find! That is just…cool! It’s a technical

pheonemon, built into the movie so that us fans have to spend hours just to find the thing. Brilliant! (snigger)

:smiley:

nightwheel - Exactly. We should probably expect things like this in the

future, as well. Just because the Pizza Planet truck is in there doesn’t mean that it can actually be

seen…physically. We’ll have to look for metaphors and the like to actually find it.

I love your

avatar, by the way, nightwheel. :slight_smile:

Hey

Mitch

Sorry I couldn’t answer your question last week. My ride was waiting outside to go on

vacation.