Pizza Planet Truck Location?

The fact that we have to search this hard for

i, probably means it’s not there. Think about it: it’s been blatently obvious in all the other movies, why

should The Incredibles be any different?

This is a

really interesting thread. I just wanted to say that of all the places the PP truck would be

if it is even in this film, it wouldn’t be in the car

chase scene. That’s too obvious.

I have a hunch that the truck is in fact hidden in the surveillance

camera video. Just think about it. Us Pixar fans, who may seem a bit silly freeze-frame Pixar movies just to find

a split second appearance of a truck, come on the Internet trying to prove to everyone that we found it. Just

like the teacher did trying to prove what he was trying to see we are doing the same. It’s kind of like an

inside jokes by Pixar for their fans.

And even though the most logical place to have the truck would be

during the car chase scene, Pixar were trying to get our attention by having Bernie saying "Wait!

Wait!", as if Pixar were saying “THIS is what you are looking for”, in a subtle way.

But

who knows? It could be like a magic 3D picture, some people see it some people don’t. I believe that John

Lasseter wouldn’t have let Brad Bird break the Pizza Planet truck tradition, so they settled on making it hidden

in the film, but not as obvious, which they may continue to do so from now on- just to make things a tad harder

for us fans.

But it’s really fun looking for it anyway!

[size=92]I was watching The Incredibles on my mum’s computer’s DVD player last night, searching for the Pizza Planet truck; and my bro suggested that it might not even BE on the road at all. It could be an inanimate object, like a toy or a painting. :wink: [/size]

Candy - It very well could be. In fact, it actually probably is in some form like that - just because it would have been obvious if it was on the road. People should start looking in the office and on walls…

All this makes me want to call up Mr. Bird and just out right ask him! :stuck_out_tongue:

He probably wouldn’t tell you anyway. :wink: Dang this annoying. You would have thought someone would have found it by now.

Edited for language. – Mitch

This is so frustrating!!! I’ve gone though the movie frame by frame at least 4 times!!! I think candy might be on the right track.

TSS- I think Jim Hill just found the PP truck. It’s in the Where’s WALL-E article. It looks legitimate and it’s not the previous shot of the top of the truck.

No way. I observed the screenshot closely yesterday. It is NOT the Pizza Planet truck. The body of the car is too low around the tires, and it just doesn’t match.

~~=oP

Well, I see the article, but it looks really, really hard to see.

Because it clearly isn’t there, dude. Accept it. :stuck_out_tongue:

~~=oP

Woah. Jim Hill has a real Pixar love-fest thing happening with Pixar, doesn’t he? Well, at least this week he does. :wink:

Here’s the screenshots from The Incredibles, where Jim Hill thinks the PP truck is…

I really don’t think that is the Pizza Planet truck… You would have to use your imagination to think that it it. Shouldn’t that be a yellow blur, anyway?

Anyway, I still think it is in The Incredibles. I have a feeling that it is either so obvious that we will be kicking ourselves when we finally do find out where it is, or is is so hard to find that we’ll be cursing Brad Bird. Heheh.

But we’ll just have to wait until someone here finally gets a job at Pixar, and can tell us not where it is, but if it is even in the movie or not. That’s all I want to know.

Everytime, when you are looking for the Pizza Plamet truck, please make sure that there is something on top of it. If there’s not anything on top of it (like a rocket), then there’s no chance it’s the Pizza Planet truck.

After all this searching, I’m wondering if it’s really there or not, but I’m not giving up! Today (or soon), I will go through The Incredibles frame by frame, looking for the truck!

How can a blur be the Pizza Planet truck? I sure didn’t see it there. :confused:

Jim Hill is getting a lot of attention over this “Where’s WALL•E” article. And most have mentioned that it must be snowing where he is or he has way to much time on his hands. Clearly they haven’t found PP! :smiley:

Makes me want to send an email to Pixar asking, “Where in the world is the PP truck in TI? I have been looking since I got the DVD. I want to believe it is there. But where?”

That’s why it’d be great to work at Pixar (but then, you’re sworn to secrecy on most of these things).

I don’t want to know where the truck is, I just want to know if it is The Incredibles or not. That way I won’t have to waste my time looking if it isn’t there, and if it is, then I will look harder.

Hmm, They have said that the truck has been in every movie so far. So where do you hide a “truck” so it wont draw too much attention to it’s self . Check the alley ways! People love to hide stuff in alley ways! :smiley:

I have finally solved the mystery of the Pizza Planet truck in The Incredibles! No, it does not appear in the movie, anywhere! And here’s why:

The Incredibles took place in 1962 (check the newspaper with Gazerbeam’s disappearance), but the Pizza Planet truck is a 1978 model (check Hamm reading the truck manual duing the airport chase in Toy Story 2). Therefore, the Pizza Planet truck would not have even existed in 1962, so the Pizza Planet truck does not appear in The Incredibles.

Finally, it is finished!

Hold your horses, A113.
You seem to forget that it’s a tradition, and that it’s complete fiction.
It could be there, and if it’s not in there, it’s probably not for that reason. If it wasn’t in there for real, then I’d bet it’s because someone didnt add it accidentaly, I don’t see how they would purposely take it out of the movie, if it’s THE Pixar tradition.
Also, It could definitely exist there not only because it’s fiction, but because the movie is set in a hypothetical universe, as Brad Bird says, it’s the future as people in the 60’s pictured it, so it’s not in the timeline, at least not in ours.