Pottermore

^ I can see that.

But don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out the test when you open a new account as soon as the site opens for the general public.

But when will it open? I check it every day.

The opening was delayed.

I haven’t got on in a while. Has Chamber of Secrets come yet?

I haven’t been on in a while either, but I don’t think so.

Sadly, no.

I liked the site, but it’s not has fun as I hoped it was gonna be.

^ Exactly. I thought that it was gonna be a game or something. I got bored with it rather quickly.

I knew what it was, so I’m not disappointed.

I love it because of the artwork and as a canon source.

Well it’s not like Slytherin has all the purebloods in the school. XD I’d probably be a pureblood in HP since I’m really not mixed at all in my real life either. lol. Not that purebloods are any better than anyone else though.

Anyway, I got sorted into Hufflepuff too even though Slytherin is my fav house…but I always knew I was a combination of these 2 houses and I simply went more towards Slytherin because green is my fav colour, I like snakes, and yellow just doesn’t look the best on me due to my pale skin and blonde hair. It kind of makes me look washed out. It’s actually my 2nd fav colour but I don’t wear the colour much due to it not being that great on me.

Being in Hufflepuff doesn’t mean that you aren’t ambitious and what not by the way(infact they are known for hard work and ambition goes well hand in hand with hard work), it just means you probably value fair play and what not above it(for example I will never put aside my principals in order to get ahead…I want to earn everything fairly…I’m not saying Slytherins would necessarily cheat, they are not so bad as made out to be in the films/books to be honest…it’s just that out of all the houses, Hufflepuffs are overall the LEAST likely to put aside their morals for some kind of achievement, in my opinion). I’m also one of those people who is generally, most of the time, fairly nice to everyone, even people who aren’t considered that nice…like I was once bullied by this guy and he also bullied other people. One day we found out about a problem he was going through and one of his other victims decided that he would get back at him/get revenge. When I saw this I defended him and said that he shouldn’t do the same thing back to him because it’s low and doesn’t make him any better, infact what he were doing to him in return was worse. What’s interesting is that that guy never bullied me again after that.

I think it’s stuff like this that makes me more of a Hufflepuff I guess.

Anyway, if I had no ambition at all I probably wouldn’t have put in the effort to get almost 12,500 house points on the site. Of course, that’s still not in the top 20 scorers for Hufflepuff but I don’t have enough time to ever get into that I don’t think.

My potion was frozen for over 3 months too earlier on which didn’t help. I couldn’t earn ANY house points then. Now duelling is back up and my potion is also no longer frozen.

Anyway I have a Slytherin outfit and I think I can still wear it, despite being sorted into Hufflepuff. I have some pics(and these were taken back when I was going to the Deathly Hallows part 2 midnight show)…they were taken just before we left to go to it…so I hadn’t been sorted yet when these were taken…some pics are without the robe and some are with the robe…and my friend is being a Dementor:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Anyway I’m ScarletRain117 on the site if anyone wants to look me up there and add me or anything.

I wonder if they are going to delete all of our points when they open the site to everyone. That will probably piss some people off. I admit I’ll be a little annoyed if they take away my about 12,500 points. It took me a while to earn those. Even though I’m not in the top 20 Hufflepuff scorers, I bet I’m in the top 50. It’s too bad they took away the ability to see your rank and only show the top 20 these days. :confused:

Maybe one day I’ll be in the top scorers, maybe. I’ll see. I can’t just sit online most of the day and rack up points(not saying that’s what the top scorers do with their time, they might just win almost every duel they enter) but I’d find it hard to earn as many points as some of them.

Well I’m not in denial, I’ve embraced my Hufflepuff account totally. If I didn’t I wouldn’t have so many points on it now. lol.

I do sometimes feel like there’s a higher percentage of abandoned Hufflepuff accounts though compared to abandoned accounts in other houses…which is why sometimes I do feel like that makes us more likely to always be last overall in the house cup. No matter how many points I might earn for Hufflepuff myself, we’ll probably still be last.

I know I’m not fail though, it felt nice beating the top scorer on all of Pottermore a few times in duels. Being in Hufflepuff doesn’t mean we’re worse than everyone else. It’s too bad the stereotype Hufflepuff gets like that.

Also not saying that people who have no points on the site are bad or anything…not everyone bothers with the points, I know that. Some people just come to read the new info and a lot of people are already bored with the site.

Forgot about this thread. Haven’t got on in a while.

I really am surprised by how long they are taking to open it to everyone.

I want my sister and boyfriend to get sorted. I want to know what they are. lol.

It’s still on beta? I thought it was suppose to open in october or around there.

It remained on Beta nevertheless.

It was originally, although I wasn’t surprised that they moved it back because they didn’t seem prepared for the number of people already on the site and there were some major glitches. For example, my potion was frozen for over 3 months. It was just stuck, frozen, endlessly. I couldn’t make any potions during that time. I actually wondered if I’d have to delete my account and make a new one when the site opened to everyone because I was really wondering if it’d ever get fixed! Thankfully it was eventually fixed but it just goes to show the major issues on the site.

It is shocking though that they still haven’t opened it at this point though, it hasn’t been October for almost half a year now.

I’m guessing that ticked some fans off.

But I do agree there needs to be improvement’s.

Great my points on Pottermore just went glitchy. -_- It lists your points in more than one spot on Pottermore…and on my profile it says I have 14,221 points but in the bar on top that is visible to me even when I’m not currently viewing my profile says I have 14,216 points. :confused:

There was one time just now when I duelled someone and won and for some reason my points got added to my profile but not to the bar showing my points at the top.

sigh I wonder how long it will take them to correct this now.

I have like 10 points. I don’t do much there.

I do wish we could PM there. I also wish there was a common room for older members so we can talk about more mature stuff.

I don’t go much anymore because though I’m a Potter follower to the highest level possible, I’m only interested in cannon, not the games.

So I already read all the information that matters and now I’m waiting for Chamber of Secrets updates.

I like earning house points which is why I still go there because yeah, I already read all the new stuff. XD Once you go through that there is only dueling and potions making left to do really.

I love earning points though and I’m pretty sure I’m in the top 50 Hufflepuffs on the site although I wish they wouldn’t only show the top 20 in the Great Hall. :confused: Blah. It’s almost impossible to get into that. I have over 18,000 points and even at that I’d still have to almost double my score to get in the last place in the top 20. That’s pretty much almost impossible for me unless I were to dedicate my entire time to the site. I wonder if they well delete everyone’s house points once the Beta session is over with. x_x Nooo…my…points. :frowning: It took me ages to earn over 18,000 lol.

Anyway just wanted to mention here that Pottermore will be opening to everyone in early April so it finally won’t just be for us Beta people anymore then. It was posted on the Pottermore Insider a few days ago:

insider.pottermore.com/