PV's graphics ~~=oP

PV - Haha. Cute graphic/signature, PV. “'Tis the seasoning…” (snigger) :wink:

– Mitch

Christmas is 1 week away, but this sig is too tempting to set aside for that long:

Heheh. I was feeling bold.

~~=oP

I like your dirty side, PV . You remind me of myself. :wink: Heheheh, oh… I needed a dose of that humor this morning. Very nice sig, PV . Heheheh. :wink:

PV- LOL! :laughing: That was my favourite part of the trailer! Hilarious!

Ha ha ha, really, really funny PV.

PV - Haha! That’s hilarious. :laughing:

– Mitch

I’m alive! Haha.

A new sig was in order. My boyfriend’s favorite character from WALL•E is M-O, and my life has been kinda screwy lately. The result…

version 1:

version 2:

Awww, those are really cute and funny PV. It fits perfectly. I love it.

(Yay, glad to hear from you again. Missed ya.)

Yay! M-O! Love the shots that you’ve used, PV. And it’s great to see you back around here again. :smiley:

No-one can resist the M-O. I like the little swirly thing above his head in the first signature.

Hope life takes a turn for the better soon, PV, and it’s good to hear from you. :slight_smile:

Awww, thanks, guys! :slight_smile: I missed you all too.

You are welcome PV.

Ha-ha! Great signature, PV.

It’s nice to see you back. I hope that you’re able to sort things out soon. :wink:

– Mitch

In the spirit of the 2008 Summer Olympics, I present my new Pixar sig:

As far as we know, his score might’ve actually been 0 points. It was a pretty lousy toss. Haha.

Wow PV, what a way to get into the spirit of the Olympic Games. I think it is a very funny and an incredibly clever new graphic. I love it.

Great signature, PV! It’s good to see some enthusiasm for the Olympic Games here. :wink:

That’s a really cool idea, PV. And you’re right- it was a lousy toss. I just love how the look on his face actually matches up to the idea that he threw badly. :laughing:

Don’t be fooled. The making of this sig was an act of love. Heheh.

Hooray for Michael Phelps! :sunglasses:

That’s another cool one, PV!

Ooh, I love it PV. really cool idea.