PV's graphics ~~=oP

Awww, those are really cute and funny PV. It fits perfectly. I love it.

(Yay, glad to hear from you again. Missed ya.)

Yay! M-O! Love the shots that you’ve used, PV. And it’s great to see you back around here again. :smiley:

No-one can resist the M-O. I like the little swirly thing above his head in the first signature.

Hope life takes a turn for the better soon, PV, and it’s good to hear from you. :slight_smile:

Awww, thanks, guys! :slight_smile: I missed you all too.

You are welcome PV.

Ha-ha! Great signature, PV.

It’s nice to see you back. I hope that you’re able to sort things out soon. :wink:

– Mitch

In the spirit of the 2008 Summer Olympics, I present my new Pixar sig:

As far as we know, his score might’ve actually been 0 points. It was a pretty lousy toss. Haha.

Wow PV, what a way to get into the spirit of the Olympic Games. I think it is a very funny and an incredibly clever new graphic. I love it.

Great signature, PV! It’s good to see some enthusiasm for the Olympic Games here. :wink:

That’s a really cool idea, PV. And you’re right- it was a lousy toss. I just love how the look on his face actually matches up to the idea that he threw badly. :laughing:

Don’t be fooled. The making of this sig was an act of love. Heheh.

Hooray for Michael Phelps! :sunglasses:

That’s another cool one, PV!

Ooh, I love it PV. really cool idea.

Do you take requests, PV?

Ha-ha. I love them both, PV (although I think I favor the Syndrome one more – heheh)! :wink:

– Mitch

Here is the promotional sig I made for “The Recycled Love Contest”:

hums the McDonald’s tune

I’m lovin’ it. :wink:

– Mitch

I really like the font you’ve used, PV, it’s very jumbly and cool. Love the little heart you’ve added to WALL-E’s version of EVE, too. :laughing:

I agree, that little love heart is so cute! And how do you make the words of ‘Recycled Love’ all blue and faded in the background? That effect is awesome.

Mitch - pinches Mitch for humming the most annoying McDonald’s jingle ever but thanks Mitch for the positive comment :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. Thanks, dude!

lizardgirl + rachelcakes - I simply scribbled the heart using the brush tool of Photoshop. I’m glad you both like it!

Also for you guys, I have two tips…

For free fonts, forage AbstractFonts.com. Fun!

…and…

While using Photoshop, double-clicking on a layer opens the layer style menu where you can create shadows and other effects. For my current sig, I gave the “Recycled Love” text layer a blue outer glow.