PV's graphics ~~=oP

Awww, thanks, guys! :slight_smile: I missed you all too.

You are welcome PV.

Ha-ha! Great signature, PV.

It’s nice to see you back. I hope that you’re able to sort things out soon. :wink:

– Mitch

In the spirit of the 2008 Summer Olympics, I present my new Pixar sig:

As far as we know, his score might’ve actually been 0 points. It was a pretty lousy toss. Haha.

Wow PV, what a way to get into the spirit of the Olympic Games. I think it is a very funny and an incredibly clever new graphic. I love it.

Great signature, PV! It’s good to see some enthusiasm for the Olympic Games here. :wink:

That’s a really cool idea, PV. And you’re right- it was a lousy toss. I just love how the look on his face actually matches up to the idea that he threw badly. :laughing:

Don’t be fooled. The making of this sig was an act of love. Heheh.

Hooray for Michael Phelps! :sunglasses:

That’s another cool one, PV!

Ooh, I love it PV. really cool idea.

Do you take requests, PV?

Ha-ha. I love them both, PV (although I think I favor the Syndrome one more – heheh)! :wink:

– Mitch

Here is the promotional sig I made for “The Recycled Love Contest”:

hums the McDonald’s tune

I’m lovin’ it. :wink:

– Mitch

I really like the font you’ve used, PV, it’s very jumbly and cool. Love the little heart you’ve added to WALL-E’s version of EVE, too. :laughing:

I agree, that little love heart is so cute! And how do you make the words of ‘Recycled Love’ all blue and faded in the background? That effect is awesome.

Mitch - pinches Mitch for humming the most annoying McDonald’s jingle ever but thanks Mitch for the positive comment :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. Thanks, dude!

lizardgirl + rachelcakes - I simply scribbled the heart using the brush tool of Photoshop. I’m glad you both like it!

Also for you guys, I have two tips…

For free fonts, forage AbstractFonts.com. Fun!

…and…

While using Photoshop, double-clicking on a layer opens the layer style menu where you can create shadows and other effects. For my current sig, I gave the “Recycled Love” text layer a blue outer glow.

Oh, cool. Thanks for that link, PV. I basically use the fonts that came with my computer, so those abstract fonts will jazz-up my sigs a bit. And I’ll certainly try that Photoshop glowing effect, thank you. =)

Ah, nice tips, PV! I might use one of those free fonts when I next change my signature, they look really cool. And the glowing thing is cool too, though I don’t actually use Photoshop- you have to pay for it, right? I just use some rubbish free programme that came with my printer. :laughing:

PV - Aww. You don’t like that tune? Too bad. I’m kinda fond of it; it’s the food that I hate. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome, and thanks for the link! Those are some awesome fonts, man.

That option is my Holy Grail of Photoshop features. (heh)

In case other Photoshop users would like to know: A layer must be unlocked before double-clicking on it to bring up the “Layer Style” menu. That particular menu can also be accessed by clicking on “Layer” (in the main Photoshop menu bar) and selecting “Layer Style”.

– Mitch