Ratatouille screensaver?

Hello! I am a huge fan of Ratatouille and I have downloaded the screensaver from the Ratatouille site. It’s ok, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a screensaver. I would really want to make my own version of the Ratatouille screensaver. Any ideas?

Please help? had this up for about a week!

Well, you could pop the Ratatouille DVD into your computer, get a whole bunch of your favourite screenshots from the film, and put them all into a folder. Then, on the screensaver options on your computer, choose the slideshow one, and select the folder with the Ratatouille screenshots.

Just an idea, since I don’t know what the Ratatouille screensaver from the site looks like.

ok!
i know a really good website with screenshots, but I’ve always wondered, how do you get screenshots off your computer? I never figured out how to do that.

Hello wallerat,

Although I do not know how to put together a screensaver, you can learn more about creating various graphics such as signatures and avatars in this thread:

The ‘How to…’ Thread

As for copying screenshots from your computer: If you own a PC, press the ‘Prt Scrn’ (“Print Screen”) button on your keyboard in order to capture an image on your computer. If you own a MacIntosh, press “Command-Shift-3” on your keyboard to take a picture of the enter screen, or “Command-Shift-4” to take a picture of only part of the screen. (For the latter option, you must hold down and drag the mouse over the section of screen you wish to capture.)

Thank you! Locking up. :wink:

– Mitch