Ratatouille Toys!

Agreed^^.

I found an Up grape soda pin at a local store! I of course bought it.

Lucky!! I know people sell those online, but I really can’t afford them at those prices. 8D

That sounds pretty cool.

I know, it was goodluck! Only $2.

I agree, it’s as though Cars merchandise was so popular that they didn’t bother with much Ratatouille, WALL-E and Up merch during that period. In fairness, rats, robots and old men aren’t as aesthetically easy to make action figures from, if you know what I mean.

Stephen Colbert actually talked about that on The Colbert Report, specifically about Up and WALL-E. He even plays WALL-E!

colbertnation.com/the-colber … ie-edition

Skip to 2:40

8D That was a highly amusing clip. I LOVED The Star Trek bit, even though that was near the end.

That clip was hilarious.

I love Stephen. <3

That is cool.

I had no idea they actually sold things like that in stores! A friend got me a custom-made one a couple Christmases ago. :slight_smile:

I have a Remy plushie, Emile plushie, Guesteau plushie, and a set of Ratatouille figurines that Disney gave away in a DMR Christmas promo last year. They scale well with LEGO’s Pixar sets, so Remy is going to open La Ratatouille in Radiator Springs.

If I were to have any Ratatouille toy at all, it would probably be those action figures of Remy, Emile, Django, and Git-plus Remy and Emile plushies. And yes, I’ve been looking at those on Amazon.

Having any luck? It’s hard to find toys for movies like Ratatouille that came out years ago.

Well, I’d have to have my mom order them online for me. Or, I can get an Amazon gift card for myself and get the toys from Amazon with the gift card. And yes, there are Amazon gift cards available at the retailer stores.

:bulb: :sunglasses: :nerd:

I got mine on EBay. Brand new with tags. skydrive.live.com/?edb39fa749&s … A749%21656
amazon.com/Disney-Ratatouill … ille+plush

As a word of warning, too, Pixar plush are very sought after. If you love them, get them while you can. I barely got Heimlich, Dim, Remy, Emile, Gusteau, the Findiung Nemo ones I wanted and even Dug. Dug happened walking into the Sacramento DisneyStore where he was looking all scared in the plushie rack. Remy from EBay, Emile too, along with Dory, and the rest from the Disney Store bins or shelves. Rex was Disney Store and EBay…I can show you more of mine, if you’d like. I can’t trade, or buy anybody these, but I can definitely tell you where to look and save you money.
skydrive.live.com/?cid=dab0c6ed … A749%21603

I am obsessed with Ratatouille. I literally have every piece of Ratatouille merchandise ever created!

My favorite toy is my special edition Remy figure!

I went to see Ratatouille in theaters when it first came out.