Remy likes it.

I remember reading a very positive review of Ratatouille (yes, there were some), and the reviewer said that his daughter liked the film so much, she started eating more vegetables and ratatouille. Then whatever she wouldn’t eat, he’d tell her that Remy likes it and she’d eat it. :smiley: Amazing.

Wow, that’s astounding. It slightly reminds me of I Will Never, Not Ever, Eat a Tomato. I try making stuff up like that to get my little sister to eat enough, but she doesn’t fall for it that easily.

That’s a really cool and clever way of getting kids to eat more healthy food. Just proves what a positive influence Ratatouille is! :laughing:

When I watched the film the third or fourth time (which was the time that I finally gain a liking for the film unlike before), I was inspired to mix food together, too, and I ended up chewing a Cadbury chocolate and Chachos branded nachos snack together in a mixture in my mouth! lol

And it did not taste too bad at all; the food and the experience. :slight_smile:

I wonder if you could make that girl eat Number 2, if you tell her that Remy likes it.

Remy Likes It? Okay. Eventually she’ll have to learn that movie characters arent real. But hey, if it makes the kid eat right, then I guess it’s not doing any harm. :slight_smile:

As long as the influence doesn’t go all the way to other movies…
Like the other rats on ratatouille, or the other characters on A bugs life

Hello, A113.

Feel free to discuss this information in further detail in this thread:

Votre Critique de Ratatouille

Thank you. Locking up. :wink:

– Mitch