RIP clabot2700

Hi everyone, my name is Luca and I have to inform you all about a very sad story: the guy you used to know as clabot2700 died on the 21st of june from a dreadful disease. In the last months of his short life he became obsessed with the forthcoming picture Wall-e , too bad he had no chance to watch it. He dreamed about Wall-e to become the most succesfull picture of all time ,maybe his dream will come true or maybe not only time will tell.Every time new images or videos came up he was more and more delighted forgetting for a few moments he was dying and a smile enlighted his face.So if you are going to see this picture think for a brief moment about this guy as an unlucky friend who failed to realize his final dream.
Thanks to everyone and pardon my intrusion in your beautiful forum

Claudio B. 29/02/1980 - 21/06/2008
Beloved brother and good friend

That’s very, very sad :cry:

I don’t know what to say. My heartfelt sympathy…

(My father died this year suddenly (at age 66) so I know how it is to loose a close family member.)

oh my god, it is terrible…
mi dispiace tanto… :cry:

This is terrible news. May you RIP clabot :frowning:

My condolences, friend. I can’t imagine what you must be going through… I’m really sorry.

R.I.P, clabot2700

Man, talk about a heavy blow. He will be missed. May clabot rest in peace. Poor guy.

So sad … my sincerest condolences - may you rest in peace, clabot. =(

This is indeed very sad news. RIP clabot, and God bless.

I don’t know what to say.

:`-(

Hopefully, he knew Jesus as Savior.

I didn’t really know him, but it’s always sad when someone passes away. RIP clabot2700.

Very sorry to hear that. My condolances, he will be missed here. May he rest in peace. :cry:

This is truthfully very sad news.
Clabot, rest in peace.

First of all I’d like to offer my condolences to You Luca and Your Family upon Your Brother’s death. Very sad news indeed…
I remember Clabot’s engagement into some of discussions about Ratatouille and Wall-E here, on this forum, like it was yesterday. He was almost exactly of my age (just few months younger). It’s always very hard fact to accept when someone as young as Clabot was passes away with all his dreams, plans, unfulfilled potential…

PS: 14 years ago my school colleague died suddenly (drown in her bathtub).
In memoriam, we wrote in her obituary this excerpt from one of Polish most beloved contemporary poets (recently deceased) Priest Jan Twardowski:

“let us rush to love people, they depart so quickly”

Rest in Peace Clabot… You’ll be missed.

Oh. That’s so sad. I will definitely make sure to think about him for a few moment when watching the movie.

That’s ever so sad. My utmost condolences, and rest in peace, clabot.

It’s always fun to meet fans of WALL·E, whether in real life or just over the internet. Clabot2700 was one of those amazing fans who showed much excitement in his posts. It was obvious that he didn’t just want WALL·E to be Pixar’s most successful film, but one of the most successful films ever.

His interest in the film was like a child’s obssesion with something-always getting excited over the shortest video or the smallest picture, I bet he was planning to buy the whole section of WALL·E toys at the local toy store.

Sadly, he never got to see the film he had wanted to see so badly.

Life happens so quickly. Many people don’t realize what kinds of things the next day can bring. Always live life to the fullest as you may never know what will happen.

Rest in peace, clabot2700. I will have you in my thoughts.

Reading over his posts he seems to have been one of the most informed people outside of Pixar as to the goings-on with Wall•E. He had knowledge of the film that only someone who had an intimate friend on the inside could have known such things. At one point, in Oct. 2007 he quoted someone there as having said it “was a masterpiece even in the storyboard stage.” And he knew about people at Pixar coming to an animation conference in his hometown of Torino, Italy. Perhaps someone tipped him off early on that this wouldn’t be just an excellent film.

Clearly, he knew he was dying, forsook the drudgery or work (or was unable to) and was attracted to the things which would make him happiest.